Everything FFXV Datamining Related

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FeniX_TX_

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jul 15, 2018
Not actually datamining, but youtube recommended me a stream of some japanese guy driving the regalia at Niflheim, finally a good recommendation youtube!
I did some OOB in the past, I remember trying to do the same for hours. Never thought I would see it actually done. Always imagined the necessary data to drive it was disabled at Niflheim since the game would soft lock when I tried to call it with the debug menu, and other methods would spawn it below the map undrivable.

Some images below in case he doesn't save the stream

ffxv 2.jpg ffxv.jpg ffxv 3.jpg ffxv 4.jpg ffxv 5.jpg ffxv 6.jpg

Cloud_CR

Blitzball Champion
Oct 26, 2017
Costa Rica
Not actually datamining, but youtube recommended me a stream of some japanese guy driving the regalia at Niflheim, finally a good recommendation youtube!
I did some OOB in the past, I remember trying to do the same for hours. Never thought I would see it actually done. Always imagined the necessary data to drive it was disabled at Niflheim since the game would soft lock when I tried to call it with the debug menu, and other methods would spawn it below the map undrivable.

Some images below in case he doesn't save the stream

View attachment 1361 View attachment 1362 View attachment 1363 View attachment 1364 View attachment 1365 View attachment 1366
Is just sad that we can't explore that other continent.. :(