Everything FFXV Datamining Related

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
from what i understand, the sylleblossom is close to the dress

if theres any pre-requisite its certainly to have done the first quest to check the dress, which is missable

I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple pre-requisites tho, like watching the scene (also missable) with luna healing some folks in chapter 4, or making her cry at the ending...
Completing the datalog (?)
I checked altissia again but didn't find anything near the dress. I remember watching all of her cutscenes too.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
in theory you need to get the dialogue with noctis saying he wants to check the dress a second time.
People probably haven't checked all of past altissia in chapter 15 after royal edition came out since it didn't advertise any content there, so who knows maybe we'll find something if we check all of altissia?

mcreation

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 21, 2018
People probably haven't checked all of past altissia in chapter 15 after royal edition came out since it didn't advertise any content there, so who knows maybe we'll find something if we check all of altissia?
Or even tenebrae, now im just lunching locations, saw a stream of the 4k leviathan fight ( altissia looks awesome in 4k) and luna says to noctis that a field of sylleblossoms will await him there, which he asks if she will be there and she say no, but that would have liked it, so maybe they hide something there.... Or will hide...

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
I personally don't mind it, and at least we got something for the first half, but that's just my opinion. I think the reason why it looked the way it did because of the work being done on the Royal Pack content.[/QUOTE

Im happy they added something, just hope they touch it up a little.

DEMON

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 4, 2018
Was any of the new dialogue besides chapters 14 and 5 added to the game? I'm talking about e.g. the stuff with Ardyn and Ravus or Luna in chapter 9.
I played through the entire game, there was only really small bits. The biggest bit was probably with Cid at Altissia, he hands you over the keys for the royal vessel in a cutscene there. There was a phone call from Cor in Chapter 10, just before you take the elevator to go down to the dungeon with the malboro that I never triggered before. There was dialogue that was datamined which never actually shown up, all I can think is that it's maybe behind an update wall.

ash

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
I played through the entire game, there was only really small bits. The biggest bit was probably with Cid at Altissia, he hands you over the keys for the royal vessel in a cutscene there. There was a phone call from Cor in Chapter 10, just before you take the elevator to go down to the dungeon with the malboro that I never triggered before. There was dialogue that was datamined which never actually shown up, all I can think is that it's maybe behind an update wall.
I hope you're right. It's a shame that dialogue is not in the game. More dialogue = more character screentime and better portraying of their personality.