Everything FFXV Datamining Related

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XZeroRus

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 21, 2015
if you find anything else in the data please share
i can upload pkg if you want to dig yourself data. It seems that I did not find anything exclusive in them. Models do not seen through the noesis, apparently need to finalize the plugin.

In the files of the episode duscae 1.0 and 2.0, too, nothing interesting. =\

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i can upload pkg if you want to dig yourself data. It seems that I did not find anything exclusive in them. Models do not seen through the noesis, apparently need to finalize the plugin.

no weapon models then? x:

IwakuraLain

PSICOM Soldier
Mar 20, 2018

Were you able to decrypt the Episode Duscae pkg file? I've tried installing it to the PS4, but it gives me error CE-35659-8, so I'm assuming they're encrypted and need a licence on the account. I'd love to look around the files myself too.

XZeroRus

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 21, 2015
Were you able to decrypt the Episode Duscae pkg file? I've tried installing it to the PS4, but it gives me error CE-35659-8, so I'm assuming they're encrypted and need a licence on the account. I'd love to look around the files myself too.
I'll wait for a while. If no one else does this, I'll upload it.

IwakuraLain

PSICOM Soldier
Mar 20, 2018
I have no idea how to save this full map from Pdemo. Very huge size. very = \
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EWWH5cEJvszZtWI2OSSbln053RlRFaaM
Interesting. I've tried following both rough routes in the PC version using debug to get OoB, but there's absolutely nothing left of these roads, even underneath the ground, but there are some left over tram-towers that seem to follow the old route along the north facing side of the Rock of Ravatogh. My best guess is that one of these forked roads would have lead to a port where you'd travel back and forth to Cartanica.

With a bit of work (going about 1.6-1.7 KM north, falling OoB, and hopping my way back under the map), I was able to get into the closed off tunnel circled in the attachment. Unfortunately there's nothing in there. :p

Attachments

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
oh man

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/8qb8bl
sylva returned, there's a lot of interesting information, like mention of discarded skills, descriptions of future collabs (one sword featured in a past trailer is a collab item) and more, like names never heard before that could be related to characters or items: Luthus and Sapphire

relevant:

Forest of Memories; name is conjecture.
この不思議な森ではルーナの記憶、レギスの記憶を集めることで
特別なイベントを見ることが出来ます。 ルーナの記憶を全て集めました
In this mystical forest, you can gather the memories of Luna, Regis and view special events.
※ Note: This seems to now have corresponding English text.
An astral power has revealed one of the Oracle's memories to Noctis.
An astral power has awakened memories sleeping deep within Noctis's mind.

edit:

//Warp-ambush
Unleash a powerful combo after performing a warp-strike.

//Arrow Shower
Rain a hail of arrows down upon enemies' heads.

//Dancing Blade
Split sword and unleash a multi-blade combo after performing a warp-strike.

//Guardian Arms
Conjure a sword to pursue an enemy after the initial attack.

//Utsusemi
Throw a shuriken, then press the attack button again to warp to the target.

//Earth Shaker
Launch weapon at an enemy, then unleash a slow yet powerful warp-strike.

//Gaia Barrier
Thrust shield into the ground and conjure a wall to take cover behind.

//Swift Crosswind
Instantly warp toward an enemy and deliver a crushing blow.

//Divine Light
Summon a magical sphere to hover in midair, then pierce the enemy at lightspeed.

//Trinity Strike
Conjure three holograms who unleash three warp-strikes in sequence.

//Lonely Moon
Warp toward an enemy and perform a sudden slash. Press the attack button again to unleash a combo.

//Kingsglaive
Call upon all the weapons of the Armiger to deal massive damage.

//Floatwalk
Cancel a dive strike and walk in midair (costs MP). Can follow up with an attack.

//Deadly Descent
Unleash a combo after a dive strike.

big poker face, they all sound awesome but giving the rest of the data it seems they were planned for the Duscae battle system. ; (

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
someone else posted his findings, theres a LOT of stuff lol

some old weapon designs from Duscae / Versus

there's 2 weapons from Versus/early XV i can recognize, and the bigger designs of Force Stelar and the Wyvern Lance

here's a cringy-worthy line that Noctis would use when summoning >
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ui5_n8olo-INPyeGClGm25wKxDcBshbA

this was cut from the radio >
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SI8vS1Q-Ly_z64tGgIhEy9cY_AHsLEoR/view ; (

credit to LuthusNoxFleuret on reddit for this one

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
アンブラがレスタルムの街の何処かにいる
探して交換ノートにシールを貼る
Umbra is somewhere in Lestallum
Look for him, and put stickers into the notebook; "Umbra quests".
;/

some stuff discarded are painful to read

edit:

The colour black being an important and/or formal colour of Lucis is brought up, and that the Crystal wasn't the current colour it is now, but rather a pure blue. (The standard Final Fantasy crystal colour). The crystal's colour changed when Ardyn touched it, or at least so it would seem.
apparently rough translation/summary of unused dialogue

there is also text implying a rescue mission to save Cor from execution; seems originally you would drive from hammerhead to insomnia in the final chapter too; by reading all the data it really seems they were limited by deadlines.

Last edited:

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
;/

some stuff discarded are painful to read

edit:

apparently rough translation/summary of unused dialogue

there is also text implying a rescue mission to save Cor from execution; seems originally you would drive from hammerhead to insomnia in the final chapter too; by reading all the data it really seems they were limited by deadlines.
Yeah, and some of that Chapter 10 from the paste-bin from that Reddit thread in here intrigues me as well.:

https://pastebin.com/rLXd5BMb