Feedback and Suggestions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
This might not really do much of anything but I would consider putting "News & Site Updates" on top of all other categories. That's a section I think should get more hits. Usually the first google search result gets the most clicks, so maybe something similar would happen as well? It's at the bottom of the page and feels like nobody really visits that section. By putting it on the top, it'll be one of the first things people see and click on.
Agreed with Squirrel on this advice. Hope it is taken into consideration.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Hm, if you do decide to do the above suggestion, at least let us choose to have it be displayed there, or sort of hide it, because I try to avoid potential headline spoilers and prefer it at the bottom for this forum. I get the reason for wanting it at the top, but if I want news, I go to the relevant news sites and not the forum. If it does get moved to the top, just saying I'd like it to be optional or to have the option to hide it.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Both good points. Hmm. Let me look into if we can maybe make this a toggleable option for top or bottom, that makes the most sense. I might do something with news being pushed to the sidebar that only appears on the Index Page, too, to try to drive discussion...!

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Apologies for the nercobump. Just a small issue with the Mognet Central Dark theme. You can barely see the text while typing in the Report field. I've taken a screenshot you can find below.

If this could be fixed that would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Ah yes, it's possibly related, but I have an issue when typing in the search bar at the top of the page. It looks to be using white text in the white search box, meaning I can't see my text at all (unless I highlight it). Using the same theme as Jenova.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Not sure if this has been happening to anyone but, the site sometimes when i try log in, the server goes down and 1-2 minutes later it goes back to normal. Also sometimes when surfing on the forum this happens a bit frecuently.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hmm. Okay. Looking into that. sorry folks. I realize I've been a little slow with some updates; it's been busy being trade show season, but in the next few weeks I intend to institute a number of bug fixes and general improvements on the boards. Sorry for the slowness!

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Hmm. Okay. Looking into that. sorry folks. I realize I've been a little slow with some updates; it's been busy being trade show season, but in the next few weeks I intend to institute a number of bug fixes and general improvements on the boards. Sorry for the slowness!
Good, keep up with your good work our beloved mod:happymog:.

Last edited: