FF15 Judgement Disc Demo Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I've played about 21 hours now and I've not even got the car xD

Just been walking around enjoying the sites and the glorious music :3

I'm sure you guys posted some awesome stuff you found from the demo and I'd 'like' and 'reply' to them but I'm still restricting myself even as I play so I'm avoiding reading the majority of the posts lol

The demos size is about 13 gigs. There are 3 trailers on the disc. I wonder how much data they take up?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
omg, best cactuar

edit:

"https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5cnn6v/i_cant_believe_im_about_to_say_this_but_i_just/

I downloaded the demo and this was too good not to post.

I have been doing nothing but exploring, and the sun quickly set. The eerie night music showed up, and I was running trying to find the little items scattered about.

All of a sudden, a HUGE Iron Giant phased into existence out of the ground.

I suddenly flashed back to when I was 10 playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. That sense of Hyrule Field at night, the Stalchild enemies rising up from the dirt. It used to scare me so much that I'd avoid going into Hyrule Field at night unless absolutely necessary.

There was such a feeling of lack of safety associated with OOT, and games these days often feel too safe.

Yet here I am, playing the FFXV demo, and running for my life. Incredible. It elicited that same feeling that there's something so much bigger than me, that I am not safe, that I need to survive.

This game is going to be historical."

didn't tabata said zelda inspired him? either way, that was good to read.

Last edited:

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
One thing I hope they address in the day 1 patch is the water reflection, they keep glitching out (appearing and disappearing when I move) also theres this white silhouette on in close to the character standing next to it. It is really annoying when i'm around water.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
This demo is the most fun I've had this year :O
And I've pretty much only scratched the surface of the demo itself!

Can't wait to learn the battle system in its entirety and fully break it in the full game :D
I get all giddy and excited thinking about what will be possible in late game if I master the combat!

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Only played about two hours, but -- it's good! Much improved. Remain unconvinced by how the combat will grow, but not long until I find out for real.

Also: FWIW, I've seen some suggestion side quests have been removed... I'm not convinced that's the case. In terms of content, this feels identical to when I played the August "Master Disc" release for the first third of the game.