FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Just wanted to clarify this so everyone is up to speed.

To get the Cor cutscene, you need to finish the 3 base missions with him.

If you don’t, Ignis will say that he’s busy with other stuff during the Cerberus battle and he won’t turn up.

After the Cerberus battle, then Luna pops up.

The flashback with Cor does make sense, but only if you complete the Cor related quests before.

It does suck that the cutscene is triggered by doing some minor stuff before though.

P.S. Star of the Rogue is kinda sexy...

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018

If you don’t, Ignis will say that he’s busy with other stuff during the Cerberus battle and he won’t turn up.

The flashback with Cor does make sense, but only if you complete the Cor related quests before.

It does suck that the cutscene is triggered by doing some minor stuff before though.
Honestly even though it was wishful thinking I had kinda hoped that we'd get to see the Kingsglaive base from the movie, the one with that training pit and I had hoped we'd get more story relevant content with Cor by taking out familiar enemies and by retaking familiar landmarks from the movie. Kind of a bummer that the 3 base raids amounted to generic outposts which I mean will still be fun to take out but it would've been really cool to have maybe daemon Glauca leading the pack of daemonified magitek troopers and us fighting to retake the actual KG stronghold as the final raid instead of all 3 bases turning out to be generic outposts. I really hope that with their efforts to add to the rest of the game they continue to flesh out the finale too by adding pieces here and there. Also wish they'd talk more in depth about Nyx or bring back Libertus to do it since apparently your Glaive made it off Angelgard. Even now the connection between FFXV and KG is pretty minimal and I want to see that expanded upon. Too many cool story threads and plot elements from KG still feel like they never received proper closure in FFXV.

Feb 19, 2018
There’s a statue of the founder king at the Keycatrich (sp?) ruins. When I check it it says “A royal power emanates from the statue of the founder king.”

Anyone know what that’s about?
That's part of the 23 monuments relating to the King's Journey stuff.

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
It could be in the Belouve Mines.

A few pages back you guys mentioned something about it being underground or something?

The mines are the only dungeon where you need to descend deeper into the earth.

There is a stone like place at the end of the dungeon on the bottom floor too.

Just me speculating though.
Also said something like "where the gods can't reach" and I know for a fact that I've summoned Ramuh in Belouve lol
Anybody know about the new royal sigils in Comrades? Which ones were added and what do they do?
I have all of them besides the Father. Fierce turns your warp and offensive spell into hand-to-hand melee, using those two builds a meter for the kamehameha. Mystic has the black hole/gravity from the trailer. Clever spins a wheel of weapons around you and depending on the timing of your press you use the one you landed on. From what I saw there's a greatsword that lets you use tempest, rods that cast firaga, bizzaga, or thundaga, a katana with the standard charge strike animation, a horn that heals like the oracle's sigil, and a crossbow that casts meteor. The Wise has dragoon jump instead of offensive skill (should have replaced warp imo). Conqueror creates a field of magic depending on what element is attached to your weapon to strengthen attacks of that element.

Last edited:

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018

I’d also like to mention that when fighting the Kings of Yore, try finishing the battle with different party members.

Every member has a different finishing scene :)

Does one correlate to each king, or each have a unique finish for every king?

Also anybody hear any word on Ulric's Kukuris? Where are they now? How do we get them?

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Ugh I don't have Royal Edition yet coz I borrowed my game to a friend and she's getting it back tomorrow :/ eh...
more Luna scenes + Regalia were things that I waited the most. I have this ugly feeling that they last minute deleted Regalia from Insomnia only to put her in Comrades future update or another DLC...paid of course. That would suck so much, because I won't be getting PSN and another DLC only for driving Regalia a bit :\
Two questions:
-is any Nifilihem area expanded? Cartanica playable? :(
-you guys talk about Luna being playable party member lines, can anyone give me link or copy-paste them coz I'm really curious?
paper have the lines

cartanica isnt playable in the latest update and that we alredy knew because of the leaks.

Tonitrus Lucis Caelum

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 5, 2018

I’d also like to mention that when fighting the Kings of Yore, try finishing the battle with different party members.

Every member has a different finishing scene :)

I don't believe you. I've seen multiple people fight them and it's always the same. Gladio takes down The Fierce, Prompto The Rogue and Ignis The Mystic.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I don't believe you. I've seen multiple people fight them and it's always the same. Gladio takes down The Fierce, Prompto The Rogue and Ignis The Mystic.
Is it? I’ve played through it once and I happened to use those characters since I switch a lot.

Fierce was bulky who packed a lot of punch, so Gladio matched well with him. Prompto is fast and matched the Rogue. Ignis was last cuz I didn’t use him yet.

I’ll go back and re edit the post to delete that then. It would’ve been cool if each one actually was different for each boss.

I got excited and thought that would’ve been the case and add more replay value.

Ah well. That killed the thunder a bit.

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
Do you have to be playing as each bro to get the finish with them or will it play at the end even if you beat them as Noct?

Feb 19, 2018
Does one correlate to each king, or each have a unique finish for every king?

Also anybody hear any word on Ulric's Kukuris? Where are they now? How do we get them?
Almost forgot about Nyx's daggers honestly. I really do wonder too where they are now. The entire map's been straight up changed so they could be anywhere now. Glad I already have 2 of them but newcomers are screwed if they want them. Lol

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Do you have to be playing as each bro to get the finish with them or will it play at the end even if you beat them as Noct?
I don’t know. I happened to best the Kings of Yore with those characters so I can’t answer.

I’ll go back to lurking now since I kinda shared a bit of wrong info earlier.

Feb 19, 2018
That’s kinda funny yet ridiculous all at the same time lol.
Ugh, I'm seriously starting to get the feeling that they really did just stick it in Pitioss and expect us to endure hours of torture all over again to get it. Since Pitioss is pretty hellish looking and has no summon opportunities.