FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ImminentBread

Balamb Garden Freshman
Sep 28, 2013
Also anybody hear any word on Ulric's Kukuris? Where are they now? How do we get them?
I loaded my cleared save file and travelled back to the present. It told me to use Chapter Select to play the updated main quest, and dropped me right outside the Citadel. The Psychomancer's still around. Head east from the Citadel's entrance, past some Black Flans and rubble, and you'll encounter the Psychomancer, who'll drop Ulric's Kukris.

Also, in case nobody's found it yet, the Regalia replica does exist. Talcott gives the quest in the base. Maybe it's a post-game thing, since as far as I'm aware, everyone else jumped right into Chapter 14 with Chapter Select to access the new main story content. It's also the Type-D, but that may be because that's what I changed it to in the past before time-travelling.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
I loaded my cleared save file and travelled back to the present. It told me to use Chapter Select to play the updated main quest, and dropped me right outside the Citadel. The Psychomancer's still around. Head east from the Citadel's entrance, past some Black Flans and rubble, and you'll encounter the Psychomancer, who'll drop Ulric's Kukris.

Also, in case nobody's found it yet, the Regalia replica does exist. Talcott gives the quest in the base. Maybe it's a post-game thing, since as far as I'm aware, everyone else jumped right into Chapter 14 with Chapter Select to access the new main story content. It's also the Type-D, but that may be because that's what I changed it to in the past before time-travelling.
Do you hsve the regalia ??? Pics please ?

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018

Good looks on this info mate :eek:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

damn haha

had a feeling chapter select was messing up something, and i bet thats why nobody found AU so far

i imagine the luna bits are dependent on something you get before, if anyone finds an item called "Sylleblossom" just tell me

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

HOLY FUCK. YES.

This really builds some solid evidence for Luna too (not saying it's there but I just don't understand why its not.) Just give me a little while.