FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I agree that it should be an update too the world map, the catalyst behind implementing the boating mechanic was to make the world seem less fragmented/more connected from what I understand so... adding in another map, that just seems counter-intuitive to me.
Ik thats what I mean. Just combine the Lucis map with more of it south that include Angelgard and Altissia

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
Yes, so like 1PM EST March 6th. 6PM GMT
Sounds about right. PSN usually updates about a
Ik thats what I mean. Just combine the Lucis map with more of it south that include Angelgard and Altissia
Wait, they split the maps? We used to be able to fly/swim directly to Altissia from Lucis using exploits. Weird that they’d get split since they were on one map for so long. Unless I’m completely reading this wrong lol

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Sounds about right. PSN usually updates about a

Wait, they split the maps? We used to be able to fly/swim directly to Altissia from Lucis using exploits. Weird that they’d get split since they were on one map for so long. Unless I’m completely reading this wrong lol

Lol I think you are XDDD. Just mean that they should just extend the Lucis map south with Angelgard and Altissia, since both are not on the original map (but a stock loading image on chapters 9 and 10 loading screens has both) it'd be nice if that map was updated once you have the new boat.

Edit: Like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...os-FFXV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161122164948

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
Lol I think you are XDDD. Just mean that they should just extend the Lucis map south with Angelgard and Altissia, since both are not on the original map (but a stock loading image on chapters 9 and 10 loading screens has both) it'd be nice if that map was updated once you have the new boat.

Edit: Like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...os-FFXV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161122164948
Ahhh gotcha!

On another note, a little bummed that Chapter 14 hasn’t surfaced online yet lol

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Yup, we wait for Monday in the hopes that Australian's get it ahead of us and start showing new footage. But the total lack of comments from SE regarding the game despite launching in a day and the lack of a price point makes me a little worried that it'll get delayed :I

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Yup, we wait for Monday in the hopes that Australian's get it ahead of us and start showing new footage. But the total lack of comments from SE regarding the game despite launching in a day and the lack of a price point makes me a little worried that it'll get delayed :I
The Royal Edition was on Ebay earlier.:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fant...101969?hash=item4677c4e091:g:lAoAAOSwURpambCi

And some stores are already selling the Royal Edition early, it's not delayed at all.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Ahhh gotcha!

Yeah, me too. I just really want to see the extent of the map purely for exploration purposes. The data makes it seem like it's big, but you can never be too sure.

Anyway, I will be posting the 2 spoilers in the datamine thread (and all of the dialogue i found) soon due to getting too many PMs the last few days about it (news has been pretty dead so I understand).

If people really don't care they can read it, if not, good for them for waiting the extra 2 days.

Edit: Also, the reason why nobody is seeing the chapter 14 spoilers for the game is because the Royal Pack is not installed on the crack version. So nothing new is being seen by those people:/

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
The Royal Edition was on Ebay earlier.:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fant...101969?hash=item4677c4e091:g:lAoAAOSwURpambCi

And some stores are already selling the Royal Edition early, it's not delayed at all.
Yeah, but I mean the royal edition is ultimately just the base game and year 1 season pass. So I just hope they don't launch the PC game with the RE on the 6th and postpone the royal expansion to a later date. That would be horrible. It would be weird considering the voucher code is given, but as the French source stated, the royal pack doesn't work as of yet on his early copy. And the base PC game being hacked does not have the royal DLC either.

EDIT:
Anyway, I will be posting the 2 spoilers in the datamine thread (and all of the dialogue i found) soon
Hang on, lemme go get popcorn

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Yeah, but I mean the royal edition is ultimately just the base game and year 1 season pass. So I just hope they don't launch the PC game with the RE on the 6th and postpone the royal expansion to a later date. That would be horrible.
Maybe it'll get released for freeXD

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Yeah, but I mean the royal edition is ultimately just the base game and year 1 season pass. So I just hope they don't launch the PC game with the RE on the 6th and postpone the royal expansion to a later date. That would be horrible.
If they were delay the DLC, then they would probably delay the RE/WE as well, but we'll see, it's only two days away. Also, they spoke about the DLC in recent interviews.

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
It won’t. fotmhero already has the Royal Pack downloaded. He can’t use it though because the March update isn’t out yet

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Okay, so you can't zoom in or rotate vertically any female models in the dossier lol....
Not even Cindy, even though she has no skirt to look up. Dammit Square!!

He's on chapter-3, and as of now he confirmed the map is the same size, that is, Altissia is not part of one big world map. I'm pretty sure at this point that the Royal Update is not in this vanilla PC version.
l
Yeah, me too. I just really want to see the extent of the map purely for exploration purposes. The data makes it seem like it's big, but you can never be too sure.

Anyway, I will be posting the 2 spoilers in the datamine thread (and all of the dialogue i found) soon due to getting too many PMs the last few days about it (news has been pretty dead so I understand).

If people really don't care they can read it, if not, good for them for waiting the extra 2 days.

Edit: Also, the reason why nobody is seeing the chapter 14 spoilers for the game is because the Royal Pack is not installed on the crack version. So nothing new is being seen by those people:/
Oh god my body is ready.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Besides, it's Sunday, and I doubt Square Enix would post a new trailer on a Sunday. Although, it's possible they don't want to spoil us, so they might be keeping quiet so we don't get spoiled.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Besides, it's Sunday, and I doubt Square Enix would post a new trailer on a Sunday. Although, it's possible they don't want to spoil us, so they might be keeping quiet so we don't get spoiled.
Imagine if we get a new trailer + price confirmation for royal pack tomorrow. Or even better, royal pack bundle with the new season pass for people who bought vanilla ffxv.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
I already bought the royal edition and downloaded the royal pack and i dont see any new content! :/

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah, but I mean the royal edition is ultimately just the base game and year 1 season pass. So I just hope they don't launch the PC game with the RE on the 6th and postpone the royal expansion to a later date. That would be horrible. It would be weird considering the voucher code is given, but as the French source stated, the royal pack doesn't work as of yet on his early copy. And the base PC game being hacked does not have the royal DLC either.

EDIT:

Hang on, lemme go get popcorn
I don't ever see that happening though. There's no way they can release the Royal Edition/PC edition without actually releasing the Royal Expansion. The two are linked to each other.