FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
These lines are mixed with Gentiana ones, so thats pretty much it.
No it's not. Read my post in the datamine thread. There's dialogue about how they will be with each other always and say goodbye, as well as dialogue of her healing the bros and helping them fight, as well as summoning Bahamut (some of this is 100% battle dialogue)

I'm not making this up.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I never said that you're making up bro, don't worry. Its might just be unused dialogues.
That strikes as odd to me though. It's all labeled as GOTY stuff. Even her playable dialogue when she fights with you. I doubt it'd be cut if it was labeled like that.

But yeah, we'll see. The only other thing now is if the Ardyn fight has been revamped to include her in any of it, or if it is entirely optional to use her.

And the only reason why I'm saying it could be optional is that we never saw the Cor scenes when we know they exist.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
That strikes as odd to me though. It's all labeled as GOTY stuff. Even her playable dialogue when she fights with you. I doubt it'd be cut if it was labeled like that.

But yeah, we'll see. The only other thing now is if the Ardyn fight has been revamped to include her in any of it, or if it is entirely optional to use her.
Also, the fight against the King of The Mystic looks sweet.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Well, as i afraid. Havent touched everything yet, but i can say for sure its not worth to buy it if you have already the game. Max price 5-7 euro. Thats it.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018

And the only reason why I'm saying it could be optional is that we never saw the Cor scenes when we know they exist.
maybe it needs some special conditions to trigger just like the cor thing ?

Feb 19, 2018

I think you're right, but there is a chance it was cut last minute due to time. It happens.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

if the cor scene wasnt triggered then theres missables segments

maybe you need the flower of zeal

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Maybe something in post game happens with all of that so I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Or it's possible it's all Episode Luna stuff. Very odd to me to see all of that when quite literally EVERYTHING ELSE is in.