FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So after seeing the new content, are you guys still buying the royal pack ? (I know I am, I honestly would buy anything they throw at me, it's how much i love the game)
Yeah, it has what I expected, plus im sure the regalia is totally still hidden in the DLC, as well as those cor scenes (I also expect those Iris phone call scenes to be optional too).

Just very confused about Luna rn. But I guess that's the nature of Datamining.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, it has what I expected, plus im sure the regalia is totally still hidden in the DLC, as well as those cor scene (I also expect those Iris scenes to be optional too).

we still haven't seen AU so thats one more thing to look forward to.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
So after seeing the new content, are you guys still buying the royal pack ? (I know I am, I honestly would buy anything they throw at me, it's how much i love the game)
Nah i'll pass. Its actually not bad compared to what it was before, but i expected different things.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Yeah, it has what I expected, plus im sure the regalia is totally still hidden in the DLC, as well as those cor scenes (I also expect those Iris phone call scenes to be optional too).

Yeah, data-mining sure has it's mysteries. Not gonna stop me from purchasing the Royal Pack DLC, I loved what I saw.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
we still haven't seen AU so thats one more thing to look forward to.
Nor the boat, monoliths and omega . It's definitely worth it.

And @Storm, I do wonder if the Sylloblossom has importance. I would have thought she would have had some thing when she appeared, but it's just a cutscene with all of the summons (an awesome one at that).

Just strikes me as odd, but maybe all of this was to make her playable in Episode Luna

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
Too bad they didn't add those new Noctis vs Ardyn dialogue from the Pocket Audition.

Has anyone confirmed the Regalia yet?

Looks like people are disappointed in the Royal Edition. I guess it's true that you hyped yourself up too much with the datamines.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Too bad they didn't add those new Noctis vs Ardyn dialogue from the Pocket Audition.

Looks like people are disappointed in the Royal Edition. I guess it's true that you hyped yourself up too much with the datamines.
Insomnia's still pretty big, and I loved what I saw, despite the case. I wasn't actually over-hyped per say, even I wasn't sure if all of that was oging to be in or not, but still, much of the stuff got in, so I'm fine with that, and Insomnia's big.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

I did say to take the stuff with salt, every time I posted. I'm not disappointed per say, I'm more confused because everything is literally there. It's not bits and pieces (which usually implies cut content)

She has battle lines, movesets, the ability to summon Bahamut, and there are definitely scenes/events allowing Noct to say goodbye to her. It's full and complete, that's why I'm confused.

Also, Ray Chase even said he has some serious heartfelt scenes with an underutilized character...maybe that was Cor, but @Vankwisha didn't even get scenes like that lol.

Something odd is going on here.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
@47D Well, i can say for myself that i didnt hype myself at all. Some people even can agree that i was all along against any hype and repeated asking people to have zero expectation.
What sad to say, from what i keep getting in update is below even my skeptism.:(

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
@47D Well, i can say for myself that i didnt hype myself at all. Some people even can agree that i was all along against any hype and repeated asking people to have zero expectation.
What sad to say, from what i keep getting in update is below even my skeptism.:(
I mean, no offense, but everything found in the datamine was literally in there save for some Luna bits. Dunno how it disappoints you when basically all of it ended up being in there.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I did say to take the stuff with salt, every time I posted. I'm not disappointed per say, I'm more confused because everything is literally there. It's not bits and pieces (which usually implies cut content)

She has battle lines, movesets, the ability to summon Bahamut, and there are definitely scenes/events allowing Noct to say goodbye to her. It's full and complete, that's why I'm confused.

Also, Ray Chase even said he has some serious heartfelt scenes with an underutilized character...maybe that was Cor, but @Vankwisha didn't even get scenes like that lol.

Something odd is going on here.
the data is there, OG found it as well.

we did warned that not everything would necessarily make the cut (and so far only the Luna bits are missing), still i would wait for more discoveries.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017

we did warned that not everything would necessarily be there, still i would wait for more discoveries.
Yeah, and some things, like Cor, may had been miss-able, and I intend to look in Insomnia myself, and explore every nook and cranny to see what I can find.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

we did warned that not everything would necessarily make the cut, still i would wait for more discoveries.
Yeah I'd give all this at least another day to digest. Something tells me that there are definitely hidden things with this DLC. Omega and Cor scenes are definitely 2 things unseen that we know are in.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
You say everything is in there except the Luna stuff, but what about the car? I'm only skimming YaNkWiShA livestream, but I haven't seen any conformation of the Replica Regalia?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
You say everything is in there except the Luna stuff, but what about the car? I'm only skimming YaNkWiShA livestream, but I haven't seen any conformation of the Replica Regalia?
That's the only other thing, but it was labeled with all of the other side quests he did already. I'm like 99% sure it's there. He didn't even look through all of the map yet. Just give it time

Edit: Omega and all of the omega files were hidden too. There is also supposed to be some bonus Cor dialogue along with Iris on the phone. Just wait till people do all of the optional stuff.