FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
@Storm, on that note about her dress, I am not sure but this looks entirely new to me.

View attachment 916

Sylleblossom??? :eek:
It was in the Benchmark, because OG sent the whole thing to me in English and Japanese on request.

The difference was, that unlike the rest of what OG was looking at in the Benchmark (not purely text data), he mentioned that it didn't seem to look complete to him. That is why he refrained from posting about it to begin with.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
It was in the Benchmark, because OG sent the whole thing to me in English and Japanese on request.

The difference was, that unlike the rest of what OG was looking at in the Benchmark (not purely text data), he mentioned that it didn't seem to look complete to him. That is why he refrained from posting about it to begin with.

I agree. The only thing that I can't find is a specific Item relating to a Sylleblossom.

But because of this, I'm more inclined to think it is for a future update or content, but the voice data lines labeled GOTY still have me baffled if GOTY=Royal Pack.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
I agree. The only thing that I can't find is a specific Item relating to a Sylleblossom.

But because of this, I'm more inclined to think it is for a future update or content, but the voice data lines labeled GOTY still have me baffled if GOTY=Royal Pack.
To cut it short, and relay things from OG: he mentioned he hadn't seen all of the audio files. He specifically said he was waiting to look at the Windows Edition tomorrow to double-check things, but people have continually messaged him about certain things.

I know he found a full-blown tutorial, among other things. I didn't bother to translate the names for certain things because as I told OG, it'll probably be changed during localization and is a waste of time to do it now.

So if it's there, if it's a placeholder for something to come, or to not be a thing in general: no one can really say currently. If OG says it seems incomplete to him, I've enough faith to listen to him about reading it properly at this point.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
To cut it short, and relay things from OG: he mentioned he hadn't seen all of the audio files. He specifically said he was waiting to look at the Windows Edition tomorrow to double-check things, but people have continually messaged him about certain things.

I know he found a full-blown tutorial, among other things. I didn't bother to translate the names for certain things because as I told OG, it'll probably be changed during localization and is a waste of time to do it now.

So if it's there, if it's a placeholder for something to come, or to not be a thing in general: no one can really say currently. If OG says it seems incomplete to him, I've enough faith to listen to him about reading it properly at this point.
Yeah I agree with what he's seeing. Definitely interesting that they left all of this dialogue though for her battling, etc.

noakai

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 5, 2018
Maybe it's the groundwork for something relating to the next DLCs? The bros all got new stuff in the main game after you played theirs, so maybe summonable/playable Luna is coming after one of those and you unlock her that way.