FFXV discussion thread [No Spoilers]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Well deserved

Also...i finally obtained Regalia Type F just now.

Landed twice with minimal problems.

Holy shit! Love it so far. :):D:happy:;);):p:embarrassed:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Gotta admit it's funny as hell when you crash and burn with the guys screaming inside xD

Tried to take off but hit the light pole and crashed. Had a good laugh about it. It's so funny when Prompto screams in terror. Good times lol

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
You can never be 100% sure when it comes to this stuff, but intuitively I believed that leak about the former contractor dev revealing all that stuff as discussed in Peasant's video.

It definitely adds up and makes sense. Also it didn't sound completely ridiculous and out of line.

I think there was a Shiva dungeon but got cut cuz there wasn't enough time to complete it. That chapter felt far too short for it not to be cut.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
SPOILERS from chapter 12

http://imgur.com/a/k70ZD

uhh the guy just
fell off the train tracks in ghovotas rift, he took a lot of pictures of shiva and her ass

does that mean the leak was right about shiva's dungeon?
That doesn't look like a dungeon to me. =P There's less detail there than in the parts of Altissia you're not meant to get to -- it's just the Shiva model and some flat, snowy ground (drawn in what appears to be a low LOD).

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Amazon's Top 10 editor picks, FFXV at #3

https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=16128915011&tag=viglink20241-20

Gameranx 10 Best RPGs of 2016, FFXV got #1 position

Don't really agree with that list especially XV'S position on it.

My personal list in no specific order just because:
The Witcher 3 Blood & Wine
Dragon Quest VII
Pokemon Moon
I Am Setsuna
Trails of Cold Steel
Trails of Cold Steel II
Dark Souls III
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright
Xanadu Next
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
^ i still need to play dark souls 3, i hope it's on par with bloodborne (put +200 hours in that game, i can see many similar story elements with FFXV)

anyway, SPOILERS

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5j8tky/ardyn_izunias_favorite_song_easter_egg_spoilers/

amazing find

edit:

NG+ explained!

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/holiday-packs-and-new-game-final-fantasy-xv

"The Carnival Passport will grant you entry to the beautiful Moogle Chocobo Carnival happening in January, 2017

We don’t want to spoil anything on what you can expect to see, but there will be a load of quests to take on, items, and festive activities to partake in! Here’s a sample of just a few of the outfits.

That’s right, once you’ve beaten the game, you can carry all of your gear, abilities, Ascension tree to play through the game again!"

Last edited:

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Was look at the Altissia Map and there is so much there that is already actually built assets that are not accessible in the game. It's already there!
And there's an unaccessable gondola station that's further into the map and the highlighted route to it abruptly cuts off.
The area is huge!

I swear, if they sell that as paid dlc...
I can see it now: this is wear Ignis got injured episode takes place.

I only noticed now because I didn't bother exploring Altissia since it felt so bland.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Yeah I mentioned how huuuge Altissia was in a past post when you open up the map. The area we get to play on is minuscule in comparison.

I think in the story patch they're gonna expand on the area to lengthen the chapter, with Ignis' DLC expanding upon it more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I'm surprised Luna didn't slap him....Maybe she already knew xD
I laughed quite hard when I saw Cindy's photo there. It totally killed the mood lol xD

Never been much of a fan of Luna but I must say she did look quite beautiful in this scene. Dunno why she looks wonderful here but normal all the other times for me.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I do hope they make the dlc areas available in the main game, since it does gives them an excuse to expand on stuff left unexplored lol.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Was look at the Altissia Map and there is so much there that is already actually built assets that are not accessible in the game. It's already there!
And there's an unaccessable gondola station that's further into the map and the highlighted route to it abruptly cuts off.
The area is huge!

I swear, if they sell that as paid dlc...
I can see it now: this is wear Ignis got injured episode takes place.

I only noticed now because I didn't bother exploring Altissia since it felt so bland.
that was used in the story, the map is the area luna gave her speech and i don't know why they don't let us come back lol

Last edited:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Don't really agree with that list especially XV'S position on it.

My personal list in no specific order just because:
The Witcher 3 Blood & Wine
Dragon Quest VII
Pokemon Moon
I Am Setsuna
Trails of Cold Steel
Trails of Cold Steel II
Dark Souls III
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright
Xanadu Next
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Trails of Cold Steel wasn't released in 2016. It released in 2015.