FFXV discussion thread [No Spoilers]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
just a reminder, the first design was made by another artist just for the countdown art
clarus in king's tale and clarus in kingsglave doesn't contradict each other, there's a 30 year gap in the story which csn justify the change in visuals

Can I take this to the Ultimania spoilers thread, or do you want to do it? ^^;
you can post it ;)

Last edited:

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016

Concept Images of the dlc?
It's in the UCE art book as concept art for the main game. It could have been an earlier concept for one of the scenes between those two that we did get, especially since the apparent location (and therefore timing) might not be ideal considering what they've said they're adding.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i really got that she was determined and strong by how resistent is her conviction to execute her duty... at least in her 5 minutes of screentime; many dumb ppl that are complaining about her don't get that a person can be strong in many ways, not only physical; she

lived her entire life to her duty as oracle, lost her mother, the empire got her in a leash, awakening the gods was very unhealthy for her, she kept dreaming about her platonic love, only saw him adult when she was about to die; but she did her part, she did what should be done, this is strenght and resistence that i can respect because even living a shitty life wasn't enough to stop her; the main problem again is that all this wasn't exposed enough.

anyway, if stella is being described as weak and dependent by official material, then it might be well the case.

Last edited:

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Lol wtf... no need to shit on Stella like that.
I was just thinking the other day that we've gone too long without a Stella mention. Maybe this time she'll magically appear in FFXV.

i really got that she was determined and strong by how resistent is her conviction to execute her duty... at least in her 5 minutes of screentime.

anyway, if stella is being described as weak and dependent by official material, then it might be well the case.
Yeah, it felt like 75% of her was missing from the game.

Assuming the "leaks" are accurate, she was dead. I guess that fits the description. Plus I can see how child murder would be something SE would want to avoid in a mainline FF game.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
^I'd make an argument, but i think Storm covered up what i would have said best in this page regarding Luna.

Despite lack of screentime doing her no favors, most complaints i see towards her are taken at face value.