FFXV Gamescom 2015 details

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Main information:
The “huge stage” of Square Enix’s booth is all about Final Fantasy XV. Visitors will be treated to “a number” of stage presentations with many well-known guests and new insights into the upcoming game. More information regarding the Final Fantasy XV stage schedule will be announced inthe coming weeks.
Synposis of FFXV from Gamescom 2015:

Final Fantasy XV
Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Developer: Square Enix
Available: TBC

Final Fantasy XV is a ground-breaking fantasy based on reality that is destined to become a future masterpiece – with revolutionary gameplay, dramatic storytelling, and cutting-edge technology. Escaping the flames of war, Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, embarks on an epic journey with his best friends – through a world of larger-than-life beasts, amazing wonders to behold, and dungeons filled with danger, in the hopes of finding the strength to take back his homeland and end the battle.

Also, they said that Episode Duscae 2.0 will be playable during Gamescom 2015 but.... I have a feeling no one will give a damn.... Except for those who haven't played it yet but mostly won't give a damn.

Source:
http://gematsu.com/2015/07/square-e...ultiple-final-fantasy-xv-stage-events-planned

More information to come in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled folks!

**UPDATE #1: The Schedule**

Square Enix's Gamescom 2015 schedule for FFXV is up and running. A majority of the sessions consists of Let's plays of Episode Duscae 2.0 from Youtubers and livestreamers, so it might be entertaining to watch them from time to time.

Besides that, there are some important sessions to watch live, so I'll highlight it bold for ya.

Wednesday, August 5:
  • 9:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show HoneyballLP.
  • 11:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show HoneyballLP.
  • 1:30pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show HoneyballLP.
  • 4:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show.
  • 6:00pm - Active Time Report Final Fantasy XV Live Stream. (THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT :chocowalk:)

Thursday, August 6:
  • 9:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Gregory of RocketbeansTV.
  • 11:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Gregory of RocketbeansTV.
  • 2:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Gregory of RocketbeansTV.
  • 3:00pm - Final Fantasy XV Q&A with the development team.
  • 4:30pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Gregory of RocketbeansTV.

Friday, August 7:
  • 9:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show.
  • 11:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Gregor.
  • 2:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show with special guest Gregor.
  • 3:00pm - Final Fantasy XV Q&A with the development team.
  • 3:30PM: Final Fantasy XV Cosplay Show.
  • 5:30PM: Final Fantasy XV stage show.
  • 7PM: Final Fantasy XV stage show.

Saturday, August 8:
  • 9:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show of Nino NinotakuTV.
  • 11:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show of Nino NinotakuTV.
  • 2:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show of Nino NinotakuTV.
  • 3:00pm - FINAL FANTASY XV Q&A with the development team.
  • 3:30pm - Final Fantasy XV Cosplay Show.
  • 4:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show of Nino NinotakuTV.
  • 6:00pm - Final Fantasy XV stage show.

Sunday, August 9:
  • 9:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Chris & SEP PietSmiet.
  • 11:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Chris & SEP PietSmiet.
  • 1:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Jay & Hardi & PietSmiet.
  • 3:30am - Final Fantasy XV stage show with Jay & Hardi & PietSmiet.
(Also, many thanks to NovaCrystallis for the info.)

**UPDATE #2: Active Time Report full schedule details**

Dubbed, The Active Time Report Gamescom 2015 Business Edition, the event will take place on the.....

6th of August 1:00am JST (Japan Standard Time) / August 5th, 6:00pm CEST/09:00am PDT

The livestream will be shown at Twitch Channel of SquareEnixPresents!:

http://www.twitch.tv/squareenixpresents

**EDIT: The Big Guns**

More information to come soon. STANDBY! :happymog:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2013
Release date or bust. New info will mean nothing to me if we don't get it. It is time.

I'm expecting it personally. We were suppose to get that long awaited announcement at E3 from my understanding.

Last edited:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Also, they said that Episode Duscae 2.0 will be playable during Gamescom 2015 but.... I have a feeling no one will give a damn.... Except for those who haven't played it yet but mostly won't give a damn.
Exactly. Bring on the new stuff. A new story trailer. Maybe a release date/window, but I'm not too sure about that.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I think Final Fantasy XV will come out Q3 2016. Kh3 Q4 2017 Final Fantasy VII Remake Q4 2019

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
All i want is to see more and more of prompto he fills my heart with so much joy i can't stop smiling when i see him :) and i see him everyday :D and i just love the way noctis says his name at present i know that the next time we hear noctis his tone of voice will be different.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
All i want is to see more and more of prompto he fills my heart with so much joy i can't stop smiling when i see him :) and i see him everyday :D and i just love the way noctis says his name at present i know that the next time we hear noctis his tone of voice will be different.
Prompto is best thing of the gang. Hopefully Noctis will no longer sound like Batman in next trailer.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Will we get another feedback survey from this too? Surprised there hasn't been one released post-Duscae 2.0 yet.