FFXV Moogle Chocobo Carnival Discussion

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Hey everyone. Let's keep all discussions about this event here for convenience purposes.

Just started playing it.

They expanded the map a little bit so that's a start ☺️

Last edited:

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Another 4 more hours of work for me. Can't wait to see it all :)

Also the manual camera... for scientific purposes...

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
You know... after playing around in the carnival... I found something very depressing... What if Noctis is a lonely melancholic masochist?

Noctis, a seemingly lonely Prince, whose only real friends are a blonde who only acted upon some girls letter, then a hulk who walks around half naked all the time (also his guard), then his butler who yelps RECEHPEH all the time. Has his home stolen and destroyed, everything he once knew is gone, his father is dead, his mother is dead. He's so stressed from everything, that he imagines himself, in a dream, going to some crazy but wonderful festival, where none of his friends are existent. Escaping reality, he conjures up a festivity in the midst of chaos. To top off all of that, his friends are not there, almost as if he's almost grown tired or perhaps he think they are not real friends at all. The only people who are present, are people like Dino (the blackmailer) who only used Noctis to ones end. It's kinda sadistic. This festival also contains things he hates and things he loves... almost like he is torturing himself for something.

It's... it's almost like a nightmare...

Just let that sink in for a bit...

(Don't take this too seriously)

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I caught that yesterday, it was pricelous especially the reactions from two livestreamers i saw on a gif of it lol.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I saw one person literally spit out his drink. It was glorious xD

The best things about the Carnival thus far is Kenny the Crow cementing himself as the creepiest mascot ever and Noctis imitating Ignis.

I'm trying to get first prize in fishing. Anyone accomplish that yet?

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
man having so much fun with this

city looks beautiful, and with warp points is even better to explore
quests are hilarious
photo mode is great, easy to use as it should be (what the heck with that photo limit tho).
many prizes

if their free dlcs are like this i can't wait to see the paid ones.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I think we can all agree that Ignis' "recipeh" quote is one of the best things in this game

Now all that's left is to wait for an eager fan to create a mashup remix of Ignis and Noctis saying that line together. Oh yes folks. It's gonna happen xD