Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PC

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Agreed! I don't play PC games but I'm always happy to see more Final Fantasy games on Steam.
I'm happy that more people could enjoy our games, the only thing that makes me wish them not getting the games (particulary FFXV) is because graphics debates on the internet, like seriously thats the most cancerific thing ever.

Franbell

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 16, 2015
Parts Unknown
im not very happy about the pc version announcement, because FF is a console game not a pc, it doesnt suit to this...
What does that even mean? What negative effects could a PC port have on the franchise? You really should start elaborating on these statements before wanting to exclude a big fraction of gamers from the series.

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Last edited:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
My only problem with a potential pc version of XV would be that I probably would not play any other games anymore period thanks to the modding community. lol

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Just think about a "Noctis' suit" mod or even a "control every party member" mod. There are endless and awesome possibilities. ^^
Then i wish them good luck in programming a new combat system without breaking the game ^^, though i think the first mod that would come out for the game would be graphic exhanger , you know graphics :meh: