Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jul 16, 2015
Possible it's just a different time of day and angle to emphasize the reflections?
It looks like both a different time of day and much better looking graphically. Look at the Uncovered Altissia. Some of the buildings on the left look like they are greyed out and devoid of textures. I believe the new picture is Altissia with tons of improvements for the final game. Looks so much better.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
They took my youtube away, but I'll give it a shot when I am released from this prison.

It's a holiday weekend. I'm sitting here playing minecraft on my damn phone. Why would they take away my youtube? To what purpose? It's not like it's preventing me from fucking off.

Anyway, I believe ya! I was just tossing that question out there. the new pic is hard to judge for a number of reasons.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
According to this interview at Pax Prime 2016, the story of Final Fantasy XV takes place over a ten year period, and Noctis' appearance changes (he grows a beard) so he looks more like Regis, taking his final words with him to heart. It's also to represent them as truly living characters rather than just standard "symbolic" video game characters. This breaks the trend for the greater amount of Japanese RPGs.

Also, there's no reason it's ten years, it's just a number the developer chose to represent how Noctis and his group changes.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
Yeah I would say "I'm going blackout now" but I know that ain't happening. It's become a habit of mine to check FFXV news pretty much every time I'm near a computer or phone, and that's always.

Jul 16, 2015

Wanted to leave this here in case some of you may not be aware of it. Hopefully there is some cool new things they are going to show us. I hope there is a stream for this.

Edit: Okay I just saw that there will be a Twitch stream. I wish there was a Youtube one as well since I like watching from there better. Twitch always seems really laggy to me while Youtube is always perfect.