Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Yeah he is probably guessing. I think there is no way that the game is already linear on chapter 8 with Old Noctis. :(
I just don't get why the fuck they can't clarify this shit?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Quote from the French video (Credits go to TheProjectShadow on FFXV forums): "The biggest challenge was the abundance of buildings in Insomnia which caused many problems of calculations to make them appear at the same moment. We really worked hard to assure that we won't have FPS problems when the console will try to show all the town." BRUH, so while it may not be fully exploreable, Insomnia is FULLY rendered within the game?? That's a technological achievement if they manage that!

Last edited:

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Can anyone gave me a favor and post this to all my beloved stella-zealots on neogaf? Kappa Since i don't have an account there :)

"Versus XIII has continued to grow and grow on the paper to take the form of a game trilogy while no significant technological advance not fulfilled. The project consisted of a compilation of ideas certainly excellent but did not were connecting to each other. The first trailers were only conceptual and some elements like the opposition of Stella and Noctis the streets Insomnia we're no longer in Versus XIII of 2011, the role of Stella was very FNC-heavy but character was ultimately very little screen time, the first game of the three had also aim rescue a Stella restraint skirts forces Nifflheim"

http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article397460.html

Kagari

神羅カンパニー社長
Administrator
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
United States
www.novacrystallis.com
Can anyone gave me a favor and post this to all my beloved stella-zealots on neogaf? Kappa Since i don't have an account there :)

"Versus XIII has continued to grow and grow on the paper to take the form of a game trilogy while no significant technological advance not fulfilled. The project consisted of a compilation of ideas certainly excellent but did not were connecting to each other. The first trailers were only conceptual and some elements like the opposition of Stella and Noctis the streets Insomnia we're no longer in Versus XIII of 2011, the role of Stella was very FNC-heavy but character was ultimately very little screen time, the first game of the three had also aim rescue a Stella restraint skirts forces Nifflheim"

http://www.gamekyo.com/blog_article397460.html
Isn't this some guy's blog. Sounds like they're just parroting a 4chan rumor. And please be careful with your language next time... I saw your stealth edit.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
They still played 40 hours and described things well into the later parts of the game. That's really significant regardless if you like what they wrote or not.
You can spend (let's say) 20 hours in a single chapter if you wanted and spent a similar amount of lenght in the nexts.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
They still played 40 hours and described things well into the later parts of the game. That's really significant regardless if you like what they wrote or not.
So is the question about whether or not they finished, especially if they are bringing up complaints about the ending.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
I'm looking at the Eurogamer article right now, it's not there.
I mean literally the same article with addition about Versus XIII, if Eurogamer didn't post it, it didn't mean its isn't true right?
Since you guys just jump to any conclusions just from simple line that "Lunafreya only on screen for a short time" instantly call her bad character and shit. My example is the same.