Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XZeroRus

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 21, 2015
I have found a consistent texture bug. I'm also using the constant battle bug, as you pointed out. I use armiger and spam warps to bypass the borders (which are already extended thanks to texture glitch) Ramuh just restores textures after his animation, so he is out of the equation.
If you do the 'mirror' glitch through the arches, Lestallum ends up dissapearing completely.
I still think there is a way around it.
I can share the technique with you guys if you want it, as it won't be long before they patch this in 2.0
Share it please.

Leopold_Bloom

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 22, 2015
I'd like to see some footage/pictures of as far as you are getting.
I'll get you a vid in the next day or so, been a little busy with other stuff.,

No problem.
First you need to get out of the map using the car glitch. Make your way to behind the cave. (Here is a vid of the spot where you need to go - but I don't think the person realised what they had found)
When your screen goes bright keep going forward. Follow the map a little bit as if you were in the cave. Walk a short distance and the textures will go. This will glitch the map to think you are in the cavern no matter where you are in the game. Do not drop down like this person did, as it will reset your map and textures.
Go in the direction of the chocobo post. You will notice that you are now locked out of the real map on the other side of the borders. There are lots of places to renter on the west of the map, near where you can fight Deadeye for the second time. Either drop down from one of the littlle plateaus or make your way through the lake. You can take this time to go visit the catoblepas if you want, they're more impressive up close ;)
Head to the camp in the northwest, and activate the battle glitch. This video shows the technique.
Do not summon Ramuh as this person does, as it will reset the textures. Simply run from the guards, and use the lake to get past the borders. You are know in battle mode and have no textures, and can travel much farther than normal before getting the forced game over.

XZeroRus

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 21, 2015
I'll get you a vid in the next day or so, been a little busy with other stuff.,

No problem.
First you need to get out of the map using the car glitch. Make your way to behind the cave. (Here is a vid of the spot where you need to go - but I don't think the person realised what they had found)
When your screen goes bright keep going forward. Follow the map a little bit as if you were in the cave. Walk a short distance and the textures will go. This will glitch the map to think you are in the cavern no matter where you are in the game. Do not drop down like this person did, as it will reset your map and textures.
Go in the direction of the chocobo post. You will notice that you are now locked out of the real map on the other side of the borders. There are lots of places to renter on the west of the map, near where you can fight Deadeye for the second time. Either drop down from one of the littlle plateaus or make your way through the lake. You can take this time to go visit the catoblepas if you want, they're more impressive up close ;)
Head to the camp in the northwest, and activate the battle glitch. This video shows the technique.
Do not summon Ramuh as this person does, as it will reset the textures. Simply run from the guards, and use the lake to get past the borders. You are know in battle mode and have no textures, and can travel much farther than normal before getting the forced game over.
I tried. It seems that everything happened...
However, the game closes in the same places. :/ Closer to the city not to step up.
I'll be waiting for your video guide.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
There's a sign at the gas station (Cindy's place) that says Lestallum, but there's no arrow pointing in the town's direction...

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
Is there a full video of this gif scene?
Really want to see this whole video, looks so cool^^
Coudn't upload it completely, only a image.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Took me a while but I finally got around to playing the demo all the way through. I enjoyed pretty much everything except the camera and, of course, Noct's voice. I feel like the camera is going to make or break the game. In open areas it's kinda bad, but still manageable. In tight corridors, however, it's f'n terrible. It was so bad in the caves that I almost quit the whole demo. I hope they're doing some serious work on the camera issues and not just tweaking it for the final product.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Took me a while but I finally got around to playing the demo all the way through. I enjoyed pretty much everything except the camera and, of course, Noct's voice. I feel like the camera is going to make or break the game. In open areas it's kinda bad, but still manageable. In tight corridors, however, it's f'n terrible. It was so bad in the caves that I almost quit the whole demo. I hope they're doing some serious work on the camera issues and not just tweaking it for the final product.
I honestly didn't have a problem with the camera overall, albeit was a little close. I felt the bigger concern was lock-on, that is make or break in my opinion. They said both of those things would be getting fixed anyways.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Today on May 8th FINAL FANTASY XV turned 9 years old since it revealed back in E3 2006, formerly known as FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII and as 1 of the 3 main games of the FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS series.

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
Sorry for post it again, but now I have the full gif.^^
The reason, why I want to watch it in a full video is, because I don't have a PS4 yet and this gif looks extremely amazing.
Perhaps someone knows this video and can post it.
Thanks. :)

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
Sorry for post it again, but now I have the full gif.^^
The reason, why I want to watch it in a full video is, because I don't have a PS4 yet and this gif looks extremely amazing.
Perhaps someone knows this video and can post it.
Thanks. :)
Thats when Noctis is using the Summon. I wont spoil it just in case. But just search youtube for FFXV Summon.