Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
In regards to the poll results and why I semi take it seriously...

Looking at the results of global politics this year has made me realise never to underestimate the stupidity of humanity when it comes to even the smallest matters.

If people fuck up tremendously with something that affects the livelihood of millions, then something as small as this will be a walk in the park.

I just find it confusing how easily swayed people can be when making decisions is all.

Last edited:

Ahall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 11, 2016
Michigan
In regards to the poll results and why I semi take it seriously...

Looking at the results of global politics this year has made me realise never to underestimate the stupidity of humanity when it comes to even the smallest matters.

If people fuck up tremendously with something that affects the livelihood of millions, then something as small as this will be a walk in the park.

I just find it confusing how easily swayed people can be when making decisions is all.
I don't think comparing global politics and video game forums is very healthy, lol.
Plus where was the "fuck up" in either case? Trolls will always be trolls and people will always have different opinions/vote differently.
Don't worry about polls on gamefaqs.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I don't think comparing global politics and video game forums is very healthy, lol.
Plus where was the "fuck up" in either case? Trolls will always be trolls and people will always have different opinions/vote differently.
Don't worry about polls on gamefaqs.
Fair enough.

I shall no longer mention this topic here. Think it ran its course.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
So, how likely do you think it is for Tabata and the team to hide secret spells in the spell crafting system? Like, if you have 42 of each element + this rare item you get Gravija or something type of secret. I can see it being a huge pain to implement, but it would be quite fun messing around, and accidentally stumbling onto secrets like that.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Sorry if that came across harsh.
Just don't let gamefaqs get to you, over the years it's gotten increasingly toxic there. Almost as bad as /v on 4chan, minus all the extra crap that goes on, lol.
Not at all.

I've only been posting on gaming sites for a month so it's been quite the learning experience I guess you could say lol.