Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
May 25, 2016
Australia M8
This journey has indeed been great, and I wish I had discovered this site, and interacted with its community far earlier than I did, but regardless its been a fun time. I hope to continue talking with you guys after the game comes out (which is only about 24 hours away :D) and continue talking about the future games from Square. Btw what is everyone's next big thing from Square? I have 3, which are KH3, FFVIIR and Neir. I just want KH3 to come out, its been so long since I've felt the awe of stepping into a new world, and doing new things in a KH game.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
http://gematsu.com/2016/11/final-fa...howcased-final-pre-release-active-time-report

"Improvements to the main story. (Improvements to the beginnings of chapters, changes to the state of the town based on your progression of the story, more things can be examined, presentations have been added to convey the situation of the invading Niflheim Army, the atmosphere changes based on the state of the world.)"

excited to know they'll support this game for months and months with dlcs/patchs

i'll be playing a shit ton of this

from what I read this game has more content than Final Fantasy 12 and read that game had a lot of content. by content I mean extras.
i'm actually impressed with the post-content the game offers, based on what i read.

edit:

full crown update is 9GB it seems, already available.

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Wait, i thought they already added the new cutscenes (besides the KG/Dawn scenes) in the Day 1 version 1.01 patch already???

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
So asuming i'm correct, they're adding even more new cutscenes than the new ones already in the incomplete day 1 patch? And that the version we have right now doesn't have the content you quoted?

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
So asuming i'm correct, they're adding even more new cutscenes than the new ones already in the incomplete day 1 patch? And that the version we have right now doesn't have the content you quoted?
possibly

"presentations have been added to convey the situation of the invading Niflheim Army"

i don't know what these presentations are, but it seems the rest are physical changes to the world to better convey the story.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
10 years waiting for this damn game and I can't even play it on release date; worse, I don't even know when will I be able to play it.

It's going to be hard to avoid spoilers after a while.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
What this means, can anyone explain to dumbass like me?
not sure, but could mean alterations to npcs based on story events; maybe you'll see ppl commenting about something plot-related that happened near the city... i don't know

edit:

gifs from neogaf user SunhiLegend

one of the things i like the most of FFXV is how different and unique it looks compared to 99% of games out there.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
@NightOwl thanks, i really like her in-game design tho!

Just want to say, no matter how it will end, im glad that i joined this community, this was hell of a ride. I met so much great people that i can discuss game with. Hope we all stay here even after release, and after all dust settled. :p
@Nova @Storm @NightOwl @Jubileus @DrBretto @Lulcielid @LeonBlade @Bionicle8563 and everyone else i forgot to put here :p
Completely agree. So glad I joined this place. Great community here.

I'll be here after release and look forward to discussing this game with all of you :)

already added, but there's more improvements with the full patch

edit:

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/802976957914759168

this is gold
That's just awesome lol xD

Well then, nice to hear! @Jubileus should be quite happy with this too.
Sure am ;)

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
It means early copy players should probably have a new game file ready for the new patch update to experience "improvements" towards the first half's plot. :cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:
In a way, people who got their hands on an early copy missed out ironically enough xD

They're gonna have to replay the game to see the full story now.