Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
not sure, but could mean alterations to npcs based on story events; maybe you'll see ppl commenting about something plot-related that happened near the city... i don't know

edit:

gifs from neogaf user SunhiLegend

one of the things i like the most of FFXV is how different and unique it looks compared to 99% of games out there.
These gifs are groundbreaking! :eek:

Fireryu

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 24, 2016
I won't be able to play Final Fantasy XV right away when I get it. as first I have to finish Watch Dogs 2 and I'm not finish with that game yet. Oh and since I have the PS4 Pro so I'm waiting on a patch the provides better PS4 Pro performance.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2015
I am going to be absent for a while from Mognet but I wanted to say before I left that this place has the best people ever on a gaming site and it has been an absolute pleasure coming here and discussing the game with you guys. Sorry to be such a drag on occasion. I do get a bit snippy now and again and I hope that there is no hard feelings. I hope everyone enjoys the game when it's released. I will definitely come to this site to discuss future Final Fantasy games so I hope to see you all again soon.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
So, I have a little story to tell with my Amazon pre-order...

I was just checking the shipping information to see how my order was doing for FFXV. It didn't say anything new for shipping, but then I noticed an email mentioning my order. "Your payment has been declined". Oh fuck, what happened? I check and the credit card was invalid. I'm not entirely sure what credit card this was, as I actually didn't recognize the number oddly enough. I quickly edit the information to fix the payment, and then I notice... expected arrival date... December 1st... You've got to be kidding me right now... I double check refresh the page, etc... not a fluke. Fuck (I actually said that out loud).

So, I decide to get ahold of Amazon to see what I could do. I contacted the chat support seeing as it would be the easiest provided I wasn't waiting for an hour. Sure enough, someone connected with me in less than a minute. Their name was "Paras". I told them about my situation, they asked me for my order number, and they said to hold on while they pulled everything up.

They took a while and I was pretty much bracing for the worst, like "Sorry, there's nothing I can do" just to piss me off even more. After a minute or so (it felt like forever) they finally got back to me. They told me they saw that the order was pushed back to arrive at December 1st (which I knew already)... Then they started typing forever again... When they finally got back to me...

Only the brave should read on

Paras told me that they waived the entire shipping fee, and pushed my shipping method up to day one shipping. My order will now arrive on time, November 29th just like it was supposed to. I'm so happy right now. It seems like such a stupid thing, but waiting 10 years for this game and to have something stupid like this happen would have been really annoying and would have bothered me for the whole week. I'm really grateful to Amazon and Paras for fixing my order so that I can play FFXV on release date. Only one more day!

AverageAfro

PSICOM Soldier
Aug 3, 2016
In a way. We get to play the game today. Pretty late, but it's 12 hours and 44 minutes away. I've been counting the hours since last Thursday. Can't believe how close we are. Thanks for the good convo guys, and I'll see you in individual threads once it's out for us to all enjoy!

Edit:

So, I have a little story to tell with my Amazon pre-order...

I was just checking the shipping information to see how my order was doing for FFXV. It didn't say anything new for shipping, but then I noticed an email mentioning my order. "Your payment has been declined". Oh fuck, what happened? I check and the credit card was invalid. I'm not entirely sure what credit card this was, as I actually didn't recognize the number oddly enough. I quickly edit the information to fix the payment, and then I notice... expected arrival date... December 1st... You've got to be kidding me right now... I double check refresh the page, etc... not a fluke. Fuck (I actually said that out loud).

So, I decide to get ahold of Amazon to see what I could do. I contacted the chat support seeing as it would be the easiest provided I wasn't waiting for an hour. Sure enough, someone connected with me in less than a minute. Their name was "Paras". I told them about my situation, they asked me for my order number, and they said to hold on while they pulled everything up.

They took a while and I was pretty much bracing for the worst, like "Sorry, there's nothing I can do" just to piss me off even more. After a minute or so (it felt like forever) they finally got back to me. They told me they saw that the order was pushed back to arrive at December 1st (which I knew already)... Then they started typing forever again... When they finally got back to me...

Only the brave should read on

Paras told me that they waived the entire shipping fee, and pushed my shipping method up to day one shipping. My order will now arrive on time, November 29th just like it was supposed to. I'm so happy right now. It seems like such a stupid thing, but waiting 10 years for this game and to have something stupid like this happen would have been really annoying and would have bothered me for the whole week. I'm really grateful to Amazon and Paras for fixing my order so that I can play FFXV on release date. Only one more day!
Holy crap.

Last edited: