Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

T.O.T

Blitzball Champion
Feb 2, 2017
How about weapons? while waiting for the magic recharge I have to weapon attack. Swords and daggers?

"I equip Ragnarok and Nyx"
The level 65 Malboro mobs are weak to daggers. But ofc if you get behind them with daggers you won't be able to blindside link strike which means lower invisibility frames to work with. So in that case you'll use a sword to try and proc those more often.

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
omg it piss me off! I CAN'T WIN WITHOUT POTIONS! I am disappointing me.
I did the hunt last night. The battlefield was smaller than I was anticipating, and those creatures take up a fair amount of room. Freeze (+2 Royal Weapons + Hypno Crown) put a dent in the Malboros and outright killed their spawn. After switching back to my strength gear, I kept warping around to try to get behind the Malboros and pick them off. Then it was back to the magic setup, another Freeze, and only the Malbodooms were left. A couple of link strikes later, the Armiger finished them off (and the Armiger Chain never gets old). I think I used 3 elixirs - two for Prompto and one for Ignis. Piercer and Regroup helped out, while Tempest (with Break Damage Limit, no less) was much less effective than I thought. (And obviously, 4 Ribbons were, uh, mildly useful).

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
I kill them with 3 magic casts, but they do this move where we lose all HP even tho I'm pretty high on defence!
I have killed stronger bosses without using any potion that's why I am shocked at the quest! it should be nothing Y_Y lose all HP is weird to me!

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Last edited:

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
I bought the version that was made for Japan months back. I am glad it is coming to the west finally though.
I thought SE had the CD available for purchase on their e-Store? What's different about this version on Amazon, a CD with English text?

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
For anyone interested, there is a glitch that lets you play as

Beardless older Noctis.

Can someone confirm something for me? In the comments section, I'm seeing some people say that
There's a slight resemblance to Ardyn. Can't say I see it. Anyone else see it?
That looks fucking great, even better than the bearded one (as it's too patchy, I think). And, again, he really looks like an older Noctis, so no whitewashing or anything like that like it could be believed looking at the CG render.

What a shame that we had to stick to that fucking hair during most of the game. You didn't even need to change the character that much to make him look good, Nomura!

I still don't get why they don't make these models available for the rest of the game tbh.