Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FFChocobo18

Keyblade Master
Jan 9, 2017
Man, I can't wait to see how Episode Ardyn could surpass Episode Ignis, which I enjoyed and felt fulfilled with it. Just thinking about it is literally making me even more excited to play as Ardyn and witness his story from his point of view, even if it was just a substantial part of it, as I want to know more about him and connect with him more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Just finished Episode Ignis 10 minutes ago. What a great DLC. I really enjoyed the boss battles too. OST is amazing as always.

Also.. the ending was a tear jerker. So he knew the whole time... what a man.

The alternate ending is pretty good too. However it doesn't make any sense but it's good fanservice at least lol

As for Ardyn, he's a show stealer yet again. Glad we learned more about him.

So
his brother stole the throne from him. Even if this was in the alternate ending, I'm guessing this piece of information could be considered canon?

FFChocobo18

Keyblade Master
Jan 9, 2017
Just finished Episode Ignis 10 minutes ago. What a great DLC. I really enjoyed the boss battles too. OST is amazing as always.

Also.. the ending was a tear jerker. So he knew the whole time... what a man.

The alternate ending is pretty good too. However it doesn't make any sense but it's good fanservice at least lol

As for Ardyn, he's a show stealer yet again. Glad we learned more about him.

So
his brother stole the throne from him. Even if this was in the alternate ending, I'm guessing this piece of information could be considered canon?
Yes, I'm pretty sure it is canon, this could be their way of teasing Episode Ardyn for next year instead of using a trailer at the end of the episode.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Seems like 2 separate teams working on updates which is fantastic. Hopefully they can flesh out more of comrades and add to that 10 year gap. Making the 4 bros playable hopefully means that it will be a canon adventure with them during chapter 14. I think there'd have to be some meaning to include them other than just mindlessly putting them in.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
I just found that too lol.

Neat hidden balance patch, really hope the main game gets one like this too (and more notable than the Bow + Overwhelm nerf).

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/7k6nqp/small_detail_people_seem_to_have_missed/
"The "animation" for warping has changed with the new patch that is linked with Ep Ignis.

Now the camera follows Noct with a delay when you warp strike at enemies across long distances. It gives the illusion of more impact.

Edit: This also applies to Comrades!"
anyone noticed this?

edit:

some curiosities:

"the first stop after Altissia had an (smaller) open world area and you could drive the car alone." (from Of Lucii leak)​

Last edited:

SonOfEtro

White SeeD
May 2, 2016
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/7k6nqp/small_detail_people_seem_to_have_missed/

anyone noticed this?

edit:

some curiosities:

"the first stop after Altissia had an (smaller) open world area and you could drive the car alone." (from Of Lucii leak)​
That picture of dueling monsters in front of the Lucis palace. One of them's clearly Bahamut. But the other looks like a centaur. It's clearly an incredible battle. Reminds me of some concepts for Type-0.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
That picture of dueling monsters in front of the Lucis palace. One of them's clearly Bahamut. But the other looks like a centaur. It's clearly an incredible battle. Reminds me of some concepts for Type-0.
they have a very sinister and robotic look (maybe one could even be ultima weapon), the dual dragons imagery really reminded me of niflheim's flag; wonder if they were designed for Versus/early XV or the movie.

anyway, just found this artwork, we never see this lady-like character in the game (unused clothes for stella/luna maybe).