Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
There were gates in Insomnia with a key symbol next to them, were you able to unlock them? And it was supposed to be a quest named "gift from Cid"
There is a gate right next to the base that unlocks via the second (master) key. It's much bigger than some of the other gates you unlock (car sized), so i definitely think there is an intention to have it be parked near the base at some point.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
At this point Luna presented more in promotional material than the actual game. That makes me sad as fuck.
I'm REAAAALLY hoping her time is coming with future content. The girl needs to be playable and has a story that neatly fits with her sacrifice for Noct and it would be absolutely fine then.

She literally just needs something that exemplifies her character motivations more.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
I'm REAAAALLY hoping her time is coming with future content. The girl needs to be playable and has a story that neatly fits with her sacrifice for Noct and it would be absolutely fine then.

She literally just needs something that exemplifies her character motivations more.
If they actually wanted to fix her character they would already done it. Nearly year and a half passed, they didn't add nothing substantial to her character, i think they don't give a fuck anymore. Why not just spread some childhood cutscenes through the game?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
If they actually wanted to fix her character they would already done it. Nearly year and a half passed, they didn't add nothing substantial to her character, i think they don't give a fuck anymore. Why not just spread some childhood cutscenes through the game?
My only hope is that Tabata, just last week even, is teasing a Luna episode. I'll hold out still, but yeah I agree

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
Luckily I'm in no rush to go through everything. Still in Chapter 8 and will only continue to chapter 3-4 when Windows Edition officially launches, then continue to wait another year. I've waited 10 years, now 12, I did my waiting... 12 years of it... In Azkaban!!! I can wait another year.

Your suffering trying to figure everything out will only benefit me... *Tiduslaugh*

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I think it's important to remember that we still have 4 DLC worth of content in store for us.

Which means they may, or may not, improve Luna's character greatly in the future.

Personally, I don't think Luna is the playable type of character. If they're going to improve her, do it via cutscenes that show her difficult childhood under the Empire, show her going around getting the Astral's blessing with Gentiana, Pryna, and her interactions with Ravus.

That's pretty much all they can do for her.

Think about it, does Luna really seem the type to be able to beat down monsters? It honestly would not fit her if they forced her to become a playable character.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I think it's important to remember that we still have 4 DLC worth of content in store for us.

Which means they may, or may not, improve Luna's character greatly in the future.

Personally, I don't think Luna is the playable type of character. If they're going to improve her, do it via cutscenes that show her difficult childhood under the Empire, show her going around getting the Astral's blessing with Gentiana, Pryna, and her interactions with Ravus.

That's pretty much all they can do for her.

Think about it, does Luna really seem the type to be able to beat down monsters? It honestly would not fit her if they forced her to become a playable character.
i think if she has the ability to heal the starscourge she would also have the power to dispel the daemons

also she used a ray of light against leviathan,

a supporting role in battle would be cool as well, she buffed noctis after all.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I would like to inform everyone here that it appears they did not update the dialogue for the final boss, nor did they update the Shiva scene in the main game.

As of now, those additions remain a Pocket Edition exclusive.

I sincerely hope they do add these into the base game, or at the very least, the final boss’s new dialogue.

It really sets the scene and tells us a lot about the boss.

i think if she has the ability to heal the starscourge she would also have the power to dispel the daemons

also she used a ray of light against leviathan,

a supporting role in battle would be cool as well, she buffed noctis after all.
This is true.

Then Luna being a background support character who can cast protect, shell, etc would be good for her.

Just no running up to monsters in that long dress and smacking them lol.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I would like to inform everyone here that it appears they did not update the dialogue for the final boss, nor did they update the Shiva scene in the main game.

As of now, those additions remain a Pocket Edition exclusive.

I sincerely hope they do add these into the base game, or at the very least, the final boss’s new dialogue.

It really sets the scene and tells us a lot about the boss.

This is true.

Then Luna being a background support character who can cast protect, shell, etc would be good for her.

Just no running up to monsters in that long dress and smacking them lol.
The only update Ardyn got was adding some of his moves from Verses 1 and 2 of Episode Ignis, the marital arts and laser beam so far.