Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 19, 2018
Focus on finding the 23 monuments in past Lucis that are related to the Wise King's Journey. Armiger Unleashed is in past Lucis and I'm willing to bet following the King's Journey will lead us to the Founder King's sigil since it's an entirely past Lucis activity.

Feb 19, 2018
Has anyone tried going back to the disc of cathuss alongside that how do you know that AU is unlocked via past lucis datamining?
I don't know, it's just a guess on my part but it's for good reason. AU would have to have some sort of hint to its whereabouts or else nobody would be able to find it. Aside from Regalia racing the only new activity in past Lucis is uncovering info about a King's journey so it's why I believe that king's journey contains clues about AU. Though on another thread there have been some interesting developments regarding chapter select and it messing with the Regalia appearing so I guess before you look for all 23 monuments load up a save without using chapter select where you have all the royal arms to see if you get any sort of prompt or new map way point.

Frodanis

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 6, 2018
ecks dee
I don't know, it's just a guess on my part but it's for good reason. AU would have to have some sort of hint to its whereabouts or else nobody would be able to find it. Aside from Regalia racing the only new activity in past Lucis is uncovering info about a King's journey so it's why I believe that king's journey contains clues about AU. Though on another thread there have been some interesting developments regarding chapter select and it messing with the Regalia appearing so I guess before you look for all 23 monuments load up a save without using chapter select where you have all the royal arms to see if you get any sort of prompt or new map way point.
Chapter Select messing things up makes alot of sense to be fair. Alright I guess i'm strating from a year old save now lol

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Location is north part of ledie near the first dungeon you do. Founder King statue should be in the surronding area interact with it and get the founder kings band. The New armiger really isn't op also going into danger puts you into normal combat mode so be careful.
Anything relating to summoning the Knights of the Round? One of the interviewers stated witnessing a move Noct did that looked very similar to the final event Noct does to beat Ardyn (he apparently is in pain when doing it).

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
Location is north part of ledie near the first dungeon you do. Founder King statue should be in the surronding area interact with it and get the founder kings band. The New armiger really isn't op also going into danger puts you into normal combat mode so be careful.
Thanks, trying this now.