Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dawn

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 4, 2018
Yeah, and probably a way to "call" him as well. For some reason, the person who made this video didn't bother to check... How do you even get this thing anyway?

click shift+tab in windows edition, i don't know if it works I don't have windows edition. can you try it?

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Tested on another PC debug mode. So:
Ifrit/Bahamut not working.
Add Luna to party not working, but Umbra working lmao.
Not sure about other interesting functions, I am testing it right now. There is some interesting feature like Control Target. Wanna try it on Ardyn boss battle.
thanks! wished umbra had some manner of effect in battle, maybe as a random ally that helps you like carbuncle.

wmlk

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 5, 2014
Tabata literally said pre-release that Luna would be playable and that didn't happen, so this is likely a remnant of that. Bahamut and Ifrit are likely there just because the rest of the summons are there too.

As it stands, it makes little to no sense to have Ifrit summonable. Bahamut is unlikely as well with how Chapter 14 plays out.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Tabata literally said pre-release that Luna would be playable and that didn't happen, so this is likely a remnant of that. Bahamut and Ifrit are likely there just because the rest of the summons are there too.

As it stands, it makes little to no sense to have Ifrit summonable. Bahamut is unlikely as well with how Chapter 14 plays out.

He never said that. He hinted that she may be in the future at the time.

Ifrit makes sense if it is with Ardyn in his Episode over anything, perhaps as an unlock for Noctis in post game. And you can check my posts for Luna and Bahamut in the datamine thread. Not even gonna talk about that anymore lol as the evidence is ridiculously overwhelming

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
He never said that. He hinted that she may be in the future at the time.

Ifrit makes sense if it is with Ardyn in his Episode over anything, perhaps as an unlock for Noctis in post game. And you can check my posts for Luna and Bahamut in the datamine thread. Not even gonna talk about that anymore lol as the evidence is ridiculously overwhelming
I remember Tabata saying that Luna was going to be a companion in a single event of the story. It was half year before the game was launch.