Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 19, 2018
I'm mainly hoping that they have free updates and additions still planned but like this new set of DLC they're much more extensive as well as a result of no longer being bound to a monthly schedule. As much as I personally don't mind the alternate timeline stuff, which as far as we know only Noct's episode is primarily focused on, I'm still hoping for more fixes to the main adventure as well. A hard mode is something that pretty much everyone has been vocal about so I doubt they're not gonna continue to add these little things in addition to the big stuff or at least I hope that's the case. Also hoping maybe these DLCs add meaningful things back into the main game as well. Overall I agree with the criticisms that there is still much to fix within the core experience as well and I hope Square doesn't forget that.

I'm also hoping that Ardyn and Aranea's episodes at the least are integrated into the campaign. Ardyn's could easily be integrated in during Noctis' slumber as a flashback for Ardyn while Aranea's could be a story she tells the boys to explain what she's been up to since our stop in Tennebrae really serves no actual purpose within the story atm other than dropping off refugees. Either way I'm hoping that the reason Square is focusing on these alternate things is because they have a solid game plan regarding the main timeline stuff.

Feb 19, 2018
How did the Aranea/Ignis ship even start? I've always found her being shipped with any of the guys kinda weird since she's over a decade older than them. She seems like she'd be more into someone who didn't just get done with puberty. lol

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
How did the Aranea/Ignis ship even start? I've always found her being shipped with any of the guys kinda weird since she's over a decade older than them. She seems like she'd be more into someone who didn't just get done with puberty. lol
yup I always imagined she would be a good pairing with Ravus since he's only 2-3 years younger then her. I think it started because she helped him with cooking, asked about his eyes and during battle they generally speak with each other lol. Enough for people to start shipping :p

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Well ignis acts way more mature for his age so o guess it works out lol

Feb 19, 2018
yup I always imagined she would be a good pairing with Ravus since he's only 2-3 years younger then her. I think it started because she helped him with cooking, asked about his eyes and during battle they generally speak with each other lol. Enough for people to start shipping :p
Ah that makes sense, seems like it takes very little for people to start imagining a relationship I guess so half the time I'm just left wondering what the basis for half of them even is. lol

Feb 19, 2018
that was my impression as well

she even tries to hire ignis to cook for her squad or something in a random banter in the camp
Tbh though Aranea's default mode is flirtatious no matter who she's talking to and no matter what mood she's in so it's why I've never taken her interactions with anyone to be anything more than her just going about her day. Probably got half the cast just as confused too. lmao