Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I've been waiting for this game for at least 6 years. It pisses me off so much that I may not be able to play a friggin' demo just because I don't get Type-0 HD on time (nevermind actually having to pay for the game in the first place). I know we'll all get a demo later, but we all know it probably won't have the same level of quality of Episode Duscae. I don't know if I should be mad at SE or not (considering it's not their responsibility to even release a demo at all), but I know the situation is a bit upsetting to me. I just hope I'm able to get my hands on Type-0 soon enough.

hui43210

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
Ottawa, On
Its hard believe after all these years its only 5 weeks till I get to play FFXV for the first time! I'm lucky that I'm also just as excited for Type-0, in fact I pre-ordered it back in September long before we knew about the day 1 only thing, so I'm all set to go.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
My cousin and I talk about XV quite a lot, and when talking about how the demo is approaching so soon, it feels very surreal. Only NOW can we put a solid DATE on when we will get to play this game after so many years. Before, the demo was scheduled sometime after Type-0 HD, no clear date in sight... but now with this solid date... it's such an amazing feeling...

I still need to pre-order Type-0, but I assure you that I'll have it on release. I might actually make some videos about XV. I used to make videos a lot, but haven't in a few years now.

Squall88

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 19, 2015
Would there be a possibility that the releasedate is seen at the end of playing episode dusca? Was just wondering about this, but maybe I have too high hopes ;)