Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I didn't like the English voices at first but they grew on me. Prompto and Gladiolus' VAs are spot on, they fit these characters perfectly. Noctis sounds maybe a little too much like Batman, but overall I'm okay with him. But I think I'll never get used to Ignis. His accent sounds so forced and completely out of place that whenever he talks it annoys me almost as much as Vanille did. And I always thought Prompto would be the annoying character in this game.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I am working on a short video explaining the combat system in great detail for all of you who cannot play or are interested. Getting the clips transferred now, hope to have it edited and rendered sometime today.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
If these artwork pieces are anything to go by, my speculation is that diablos belongs to lucis, leviathan belongs to Accordo/Altissia, Shiva belongs to Niflheim, and i'm pretty sure there are other summons so ifrit belongs to Solheim. Titan to Duscae, and Siren to Tenebrae

If these artwork pieces are anything to go by, my speculation is that diablos belongs to lucis, leviathan belongs to Accordo/Altissia, Shiva belongs to Niflheim, and i'm pretty sure there are other summons so ifrit belongs to Solheim. Titan to Duscae, and Siren to Tenebrae
So in a roundabout way, they're sort of Fal'Cie?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

Here is my detailed look at the combat system in Episode Duscae, you will learn all the details about each weapon and how to utilize them in combat, as well as the abilities of the Phantom Swords available in the demo. This showcases that there is more to combat than just simple button mashing. This is truly an action battle system in many ways, and we're only getting a piece of what's to come.

Sorry for the bad voice over work, I don't have a good microphone and I sound like an idiot, but I hope you enjoy the video anyways.

The video is still processing, so it will be in a lower quality for a bit.

Last edited:

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States

Here is my detailed look at the combat system in Episode Duscae, you will learn all the details about each weapon and how to utilize them in combat, as well as the abilities of the Phantom Swords available in the demo. This showcases that there is more to combat than just simple button mashing. This is truly an action battle system in many ways, and we're only getting a piece of what's to come.

Sorry for the bad voice over work, I don't have a good microphone and I sound like an idiot, but I hope you enjoy the video anyways.

This video was very informative and professional! Good job! :)

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
So next major showing of this game will be in June? I cannot recall any major gaming events between now and E3.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela

Nice job. I only saw the first part of the video because I want to get how the combat feels when I play the demo (I think I'll be able to get it, surprise surprise).

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
Very interesting, there aren't really any high places in the demo where you could have been that far above the enemy so it makes sense it took a while for this to pop up. This makes the descend slot a lot more useful. You basically get a free dragoon jump if you are way above the enemy.

Very interesting, there aren't really any high places in the demo where you could have been that far above the enemy so it makes sense it took a while for this to pop up. This makes the descend slot a lot more useful. You basically get a free dragoon jump if you are way above the enemy.
It seems to do the same damage as the basic Zweihander descend, which is a shame.