Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 26, 2014
A lot of the new stuff they showed was very cool, but yeah, there was definitely a ton of cringe to be had. The last trailer they showed impressed me very much, of course with the
flying car,
but also with Noctis' voice actor. I never play any games in Japanese if I can help it, but I might just consider it here after watching his performance in that last trailer.

Also really unfair to the people who actually went to the event that the preorders for the super special deluxe package open in like half an hour, cause some of them won't be able to make it home in time, and I bet a lot of the people who attended want that package more than anyone. And yeah, they have their phones, but will they really be able to beat people at home who are sitting at their computers?

May 26, 2014
"When 'Regalia' hits 88 miles an hour, you're gonna see some serious shit!"

Maybe it even gets upgraded to run on garbage too.

Anyway, very awesome that you don't ditch the car when you get the "airship," since the car is supposed to feel like a fifth party member and all. One of the things I liked about Xenogears was that you keep the same ship for the whole game, it just keeps getting upgraded - and annoying as that thing was to traverse (small rooms with just-long-enough-to-be-annoying load times!), I felt kinda attached to it in a weird way by the end of the game. So I think there'll be a little bit of that going on here.

NemesisSP

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 1, 2013
To be honest, I was not one hundred percent behind this new direction till tonight. I now feel like, while I will always regret the loss of the game we could have had, we can still enjoy this one just fine. :)