Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Oh, strange, I thought those were the human soldiers. I guess it's because they used to bleed...
I think they could still be human soldiers. I've seen them in Kingsglaive, and they're dropped like normal shock troops and respond like people to attacks and such. The Magiteck infantry just act like robots. Heck, my favorite moment is when they're thrown through the windows into the treaty chamber, get up after their landing and begin their assault. Awesome and disturbing at the same time.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I don't care about normal gameplay actually, im talking about story scenes. Since its more tragic and realistic story i really hope for some bloody moments.
Don't really remember about that dlc.
Type 0 was rated 16 in UK and it was pretty bloody at times in cutscenes.

I'm sure they will apply the use of blood in cutscenes effectively.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I don't think they ever did bleed. Only ones that bled were the human soldiers in the Versus XIII trailer.
The E3 2013 trailer the soldiers that look just like this did spew out blue stuff like blood. Also, they react like a human would when they die, nothing like the magitek soldiers we have now. They don't look like the soldiers from the Versus trailer though, but they are in place of those soldiers. So, I'm not really sure. Perhaps they went from soldiers that resembled humans to more modular robots that we have now that are cheaper to produce and also more deadly.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
The E3 2013 trailer the soldiers that look just like this did spew out blue stuff like blood. Also, they react like a human would when they die, nothing like the magitek soldiers we have now. They don't look like the soldiers from the Versus trailer though, but they are in place of those soldiers. So, I'm not really sure. Perhaps they went from soldiers that resembled humans to more modular robots that we have now that are cheaper to produce and also more deadly.
I'm guessing the blue fluid is not blood but fuel or oil(as mentioned on last page).

As for why their movements are more human like compared to the other magitek soldiers: the magitek soldiers we fight in ED are built solely for combat. As Tabata said, "they are built for war and optimised for combat". The Riflmen on the other hand is a "general purpose model, deployed for all-purpose tasks" so they'll be more 'humanised'.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
one thing i'll be doing around the time the game releases is trying to avoid every forum discussion (don't want to be spoiled or have my perception of FFXV influenced by toxic opinions).

i'll have a look at the metacritic score tho, i know the game will score well but i'm really curious to know how much.