Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
The one where it was leaked that Arydn is controlling Luna through a device similar to what Kekfa used on Terra in FFVI. And that when Noctis approaches her, Arydn makes her impale Noctis with her spear.

Joking. I have no idea what spoiler they are talking about since...well....I'm avoiding spoilers myself xD

Last edited:

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
I read the GAF thread, I know Bretto will get on me for this again but I dont think any spoilers past the first few chapters are right. (which that one is referring to) The 4chan leaker did leak stuff that was shown of at the start of the game sure. But I think that is all he got right. Tabata said not all leaks got everything right. So what did the leaker get wrong then? Well everything after the first few chapters which were shown at gamescom. Why would the leaker get things wrong if he had seen more than what we have seen?

Jul 16, 2015
So I was just over at GAF and quite of few people seem to think that the only open world areas there are to explore are from the places we have already seen from the desert to a bit past the Duscae area. I think this is a really silly thing to think. I expect a lot more areas with much more varied environments after the Duscae area. The linear portion is more towards the end and not the second half of the game like people keep thinking. I am willing to bet there is a ton left that they have been holding back so that it is a surprise to us when we explore the world.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
So I was just over at GAF and quite of few people seem to think that the only open world areas there are to explore are from the places we have already seen from the desert to a bit past the Duscae area. I think this is a really silly thing to think. I expect a lot more areas with much more varied environments after the Duscae area. The linear portion is more towards the end and not the second half of the game like people keep thinking. I am willing to bet there is a ton left that they have been holding back so that it is a surprise to us when we explore the world.
We have Tenabre, Nifliehem, Solhiem and Altissia that have not been shown in depth yet, and some not shown at all like Solheim and im sure those places will have sub areas like Lucis.

Jul 16, 2015
We have Tenabre, Nifliehem, Solhiem and Altissia that have not been shown in depth yet, and some not shown at all like Solheim and im sure those places will have sub areas like Lucis.
Yea that is what I'm saying. A lot of people don't seem to take that into account. Lucis is like a country of it's own with it's own unique areas and environments just like the other kingdoms would have there own environments too. I just think it's weird how everyone is quick to think that Square has blown there load and spoiled almost everything in the game. There are actually people that think this.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
You didn't notice the rearrangements with the warp strike/point-warp prompts, "attack/defend" no longer sticking out under the command bar, combat controls that always stayed near the right side of the screen being removed, etc?

i don't see the difference, but i noticed the L1 + directional prompt for techniques! i think it wasn't confirmed before how to activate techniques since duscae.
I'm pretty sure thats for the party commands sans Noctis.

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
This guy gets it!

Edit to rant: I can't STAND these people. And every goddamn one of them is COMPLETELY oblivious to it, too. Every one. And there's always some smaller fish tagging behind ready to pile on with the obnoxiousness when you finally say "enough!"

And being a site full of lawyers and whatnot for the last 8 years has made it absolutely impossible not to notice it every time someone does it. I want all of the bad things to happen to all of these people.
Another thing i can't stand is when certain people will paint a blind shill/fanboy being worse than a resident troll, when in reality both are literally two sides of the the same shit within a coin.