Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Hey, the moogle actually looks useful. That's cool.

I still don't get why they'd go through that whole vote thing just to make a plushy doll out of them, but I guess I don't actually care, lol. As long as it's useful and that legitimately appears to be.

contranova

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 26, 2016
Hi guys! First off, this is my first official post (only been lurking the last couple of weeks) so hello everyone! :happymog:

I was wondering if anyone had info about summoning Carbuncle in the final game? I know I read something before that there will be smaller summons, and we haven't really heard anything about it since then.

Oct 19, 2013
Hi guys! First off, this is my first official post (only been lurking the last couple of weeks) so hello everyone! :happymog:

I was wondering if anyone had info about summoning Carbuncle in the final game? I know I read something before that there will be smaller summons, and we haven't really heard anything about it since then.
Welcome! :) Yeah, it was shown a few days ago in a Japanese magazine. Check this Twitter account and scroll a bit down: https://twitter.com/oceanicnana/

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
My guess:

CGI "movie" to get people caught up to the beginning.

Either that, or literally anything else in the world. I have no idea.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
If that trailer contains major spoilers be sure to use spoiler tags.
The trailer is going to have spoilers. You will run into them. Here and everywhere else. Consider a blackout, or just come along for the ride.

Though, I would suggest that any deep analysis of the trailer (if it is indeed a trailer) go into it's own thread to at least keep some of the deeper spoilers out of here.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Very excited for the trailer but I hope it isn't just cgi. I want to see a mix of both cgi and gameplay. I'm sure this trailer is not all that will be at the Paris Games Week expo. We are getting so very close. Fuck I'm excited.
Of course not, trailer is right after Live Presentation, and i guess Live Presentation will be related to future OMEN reveal.