Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
The part that gets me is the "longer preview" that the XV official account was talking about. I really doubt Simon or Edge would lie or mistake such a thing, so I'm assuming there's some misunderstanding here.

Nye

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 17, 2016
It's possible they mean he just didn't play the final retail code. Like he played it on a development kit or something.
Yeah i'd believe that if FFXV official twitter account didn't outright say that he hasn't even completed the story, so someone is lying, and this is really bad =/

Nye

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 17, 2016
He just replied with this new Tweet:

@SimonParkin
@Horizonx12 I was told there were some outstanding bugs in the build, so not final code.
It must be some misunderstanding then, honestly I am not even bothered by his preview it wasn't even a bad one.

Edda

Balamb Garden Freshman
Nov 5, 2016
I don't think anyone (either Edge or S-E) is purposely lying. It must be some kind of (hilarious) misunderstanding.
Things like this happen in big organisations. I'm sure it's just the people in charge of FFXV Twitter not getting the full story on what was in the preview build or something.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Things like this happen in big organisations. I'm sure it's just the people in charge of FFXV Twitter not getting the full story on what was in the preview build or something.
I dont think edge got the the final battle of the game, I think they think they did but it wasnet really the final battle just the final one in their preview build.(still think they only got halfwayand Edge got confused that the mid boss was the final one) It makes more sense that is the case rather than square being wrong on this one.