Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Nice to see so many enthusiastic people dying to play the game xD

Don't forget guys. Take it sloooow and enjoy everything the game has to offer! Don't rush, you've waited too long to rush along.

Be curious and poke around the world and you'll be rewarded ;)

Have fun everyone!

Let's gooooo!!

Hynad

Yevonite
Sep 19, 2016
Nice to see so many enthusiastic people dying to play the game xD

Don't forget guys. Take it sloooow and enjoy everything the game has to offer! Don't rush, you've waited too long to rush along.

Be curious and poke around the world and you'll be rewarded ;)

Have fun everyone!

Let's gooooo!!
I don't get why people would rush through a game they've waited a decade to play. For me, it's all about the experience, exploring, finding hidden stuff, etc.
You can't do that if you rush through it all. I can understand that some people may be impatient to know what the story has in store, but with FF XV, from what I've read, there are many story elements outside the regular cut-scenes that you have to trigger by doing specific things (like sleeping at inns with Shadow in your party to have a chance to trigger his dream sequences, revealing his and Relm's past, in FF VI). I really love this kind of subtleties. I am not going to rush through this game and miss all of these kinds of things.

Savor it, is what I'll do. =)

Jul 16, 2015
Ok, I know I said my goodbyes earlier and said I wasn't going to be coming here for a while but I needed to share my excitement over how well received the game was by reviewers. So happy about that. Also there is some trailer or something at 9pmEST ?. can't wait to see what it is.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Ok, I know I said my goodbyes earlier and said I wasn't going to be coming here for a while but I needed to share my excitement over how well received the game was by reviewers. So happy about that. Also there is some trailer or something at 9pmEST ?. can't wait to see what it is.
O really? where will it be at?

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I don't get why people would rush through a game they've waited a decade to play. For me, it's all about the experience, exploring, finding hidden stuff, etc.
You can't do that if you rush through it all. I can understand that some people may be impatient to know what the story has in store, but with FF XV, from what I've read, there are many story elements outside the regular cut-scenes that you have to trigger by doing specific things (like sleeping at inns with Shadow in your party to have a chance to trigger his dream sequences, revealing his and Relm's past, in FF VI). I really love this kind of subtleties. I am not going to rush through this game and miss all of these kinds of things.

Savor it, is what I'll do. =)
Very well said indeed!

I like subtle approaches to storytelling so I'll be one of those people who will spend 10 hours on the first 2 chapters or something along those lines.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
We need spoiler-free discussion thread i guess?
I got an idea from how the offical FFXV forum is structured.

A spoiler thread dedicated to each chapter in the game?

That way, people can freely discuss the content of where they are up to in the game chapter wise without spoiling themselves on what happens later on?

Also good to keep people in check on what should be tightly controlled and discussed in each thread.

Eg: you don't talk chapter 5 stuff in a chapter 2 thread.

Any mods reading this, what do you think?

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Loving this game so far, so glad the story started slow gave us the opportunity to go round exploring and doing few side quests and level up.can see this being one of my favourites