Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Nice to see that they made more areas of Altissia explorable, seeing as I don't recognize some of the places they showed in that trailer.

Wonder where the other guys are?

Reminds me of the Gold Saucer xD

Thanks for the share ;)

Edit: Noctis doing the Moogle dance... LOL

Last edited:

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
I wasn't sure what to expect from this, but I'm liking what I see (and hear -- the mashup between the Altissia theme, the Chocobo theme, and the Moogle theme is great <3 )! The reskinned turret being used for target practice is pretty clever, and the dancing mascots are totally adorable.

Also...

Carbuncle! It'll be nice to see it again, since I was playing on Normal so it never showed up. xD;

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
This game didnt deserve those sales, but I hope they use the money to make the next ff good or the unlikely Versus Reboot.
Hey llazy look on the bright side the more this game sells, the more likely that a Versus XV will actually happen.
I mean think about it, they don't seem to have anything after the FF7 Remake right, FF XV seems to be doing amazing well and setting records in company history man.
Tabata will be off doing Type-Next or a New IP.
So who knows maybe Square Enix might milk FFXV for all that it's worth, using assets already created for FFXV, and make multiple games out of them, multiple games that are directed by Tetsuya Nomura. You know maybe Versus could get a world Kingdom Hearts 3 as DLC, maybe a Kingslavie game could possibly happen, then afterwards maybe if Square Enix is in a good mood, just maybe, just maybe they will use some of the assets for Final Fantasy XV and create under Nomura, after FF7 Remake Part 1 releases, E3 2018 they announce a Kingslaive game, then after a trailer for such a game, there is a small teaser in Luminous Studio Pro of Noctis walking up some stairs during a party, and he walks up to a blonde haired girl with her back turned, it fades to black to reveal "FINAL FANTASY Versus XV coming 2019" Experience a Versus EPIC Trilogy. Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Two, Steam, Super Nintendo Switch ok maybe it might be an 8th gen game idk.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
It's a shame that cover art is pretty much non-canon.
it's sad to me for another reason

on what their lives could have been
I get the impression that it's actually
an afterlife scene like the one after the credits. They're both wearing the clothes they died in (apart from Noct having given Luna his jacket, aww <3 ), the moon casts a ghostly light, the river behind them sort of evokes the River Styx, and the foliage on their side of the river is dead (in comparison to the hints at evergreens under the mountains on the other side). Like, maybe Luna waited for Noct on the other side, and now he's leading her onward into the Beyond. =')

It's gorgeous either way, though!

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Ilazy77 is entitled to his opinion.
This is lazy. It's not his opinion that's on trial. In fact, people are giving him the opportunity to actually explain his opinion in more depth. He's getting the shit he's getting because of his behavior. He's being a pill, and has been ever since he spoiled himself on the game.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But if you have an unpopular opinion, you need to be prepared to either back it up, or agree to disagree. It's not a catch-all excuse for whining. Because everyone else is also entitled to have an opinion of the poster as well.

If you have legitimate points to bring up and bring them up in a normal, rational manner, then nobody will have a problem with it.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
https://twitter.com/MoogleKupoCake/status/822415393570557952

"Official Luna and Noctis artwork for FFXV's Piano Collections."

if this is not one of the most beautiful FF arts ever
feel bad for them
How beautiful. Can't wait for my cd to arrive. Wonder if there will be more artworks inside the booklet?

Also, I agree with you on why I find the artwork sad :( that's what I thought too.

Awww the development team must be beside themselves with right about now. Good on them.

Very nice crystal monolith indeed.