Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Unused version of Luna's theme:

& an unused version of the FF main theme:

Don't know where these come from, have they been datamined perhaps?
Thanks so much for sharing!

New music is always appreciated :)

That Luna theme is absolutely beautiful. It sounds like something that could’ve been used in a cutscene. Oh I do hope they put it back into the game.

As for the FF theme, it sounds like a live orchestra to me... perhaps it has been ripped from somewhere and the poster just slapped the FFXV unused music label on it?

I still prefer the one they used in the game though.

xXShuyaXx

Forest Owl
May 25, 2016
S
https://lokton.tumblr.com/tagged/Final-Fantasy-XV

the magazine gladio loves to read

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the cards from platinum demo/tent

it reads "Fabula Nova Crystallis" on the red card, and i think "Etro" on the first one (yeah each one has a different mark, first is Etro, second Pulse and third Lindzei, all written in their respective alphabet); this is the same deck of cards used in XIII-2.

funny that the lady in white (guess that's one representation of Etro) is so alike to ghost Luna.

edit:

here's a possible translation for each card if you're interested.
So this is what they meant when they were going to include magazines and books...

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Funny, what next 'unused\cut' thing people will post in youtube\reddit. Im waiting those pirates to announce that they cracked completely this game before lanch.
I hope this situation will show SE that better stay at console

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
the cards from platinum demo/tent

it reads "Fabula Nova Crystallis" on the red card, and i think "Etro" on the first one (yeah each one has a different mark, first is Etro, second Pulse and third Lindzei, all written in their respective alphabet); this is the same deck of cards used in XIII-2.

funny that the lady in white (guess that's one representation of Etro) is so alike to ghost Luna.

edit:

here's a possible translation for each card if you're interested.
The translation's spot on (by the way, they're all in Etro script, not each deity's respective language - even the letters aside from the "Ace" symbol and the numbers 1-8 use an altered version of Etro script). And it looks like they've drawn each representation from different games in the FNC: Pulse clearly references XIII, Lindzei reminds me of the Judge (Lindzei fal'Cie) from Type-0. Etro is Etro, of course. I didn't expect them to be so in-depth. They're all also rendered in the painting style of the Genesis artwork. Begs the question; average playing card manufacturers anywhere wouldn't go to this much trouble, so where did all this narrative and iconography come from in-game? An ancient legend, perhaps?
EDIT: Ignore above, see below.

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Funny, what next 'unused\cut' thing people will post in youtube\reddit. Im waiting those pirates to announce that they cracked completely this game before lanch.
I hope this situation will show SE that better stay at console
so when you face obstacles you simply give up on selling your products in a potential market?

Last edited: