Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Probably because they don't want to get banned but yeah I've seen the Royal Edition stuff in a cracked version by 3DM
It contains cutscenes from Episode Ignis, Episode Prompto, Episode Gladio, and the Royal Edition
Can you give me a source? I've been looking for royal edition content for a while but nothing comes up..

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Can you give me a source? I've been looking for royal edition content for a while but nothing comes up..
I can't link it here but if you go to the crackwatch reddit you could probably find it though probably someone posted it up on the torrentz if you are just so curious to look for yourself
The "hacker" group because make no mistake Square screwed themselves over is 3DM there should be one that includes the DLC since well the final version includes the DLC it's one big download

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
I can't link it here but if you go to the crackwatch reddit you could probably find it though probably someone posted it up on the torrentz if you are just so curious to look for yourself
The "hacker" group because make no mistake Square screwed themselves over is 3DM there should be one that includes the DLC since well the final version includes the DLC it's one big download
I've checked crackwatch and I guess you mean the files are there. But that doesn't really matter if we can't open them ingame, does it ?

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I find this lack of information disturbing and frustrating. It's Monday morning in Japan right now, so maybe we'll get some new information soon. Sigh.
I doubt Square Enix would release a trailer or anything on a Sunday. Although, this isn't disturbing to me, we already have the RE trailer and the Insomnia City Ruins game-play video, so it's not like we got nothing before. Perhaps Square Enix are trying to avoid spoiling people. Also, some people already downloaded the Royal Pack DLC through the voucher that came with the RE that came early for them.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
Finally, something's happening...!

I don't care if the new chapter 10 side quest is pointless, it at least gives me something to do while waiting for the Royal Edition.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
This update adds compatibility with the Royal Edition right? Several people have already gotten the game early, so hopefully we'll see some gameplay within the next hour or two.