Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unoder

Yevonite
Feb 20, 2018
It just said unidentified location I'm pretty sure.
Ah, I see.

I'm a little underhwhelmed with this pack so far tbh, but maybe that will change when I start playing it for myself. BTW, have you found any footage of the replica regalia yet? That was one of the things I was looking forward too the most, although Insomnia does seem a little small to be using it in. Seems like overkill to me.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Ah, I see.

I'm a little underhwhelmed with this pack so far tbh, but maybe that will change when I start playing it for myself. BTW, have you found any footage of the replica regalia yet? That was one of the things I was looking forward too the most, although Insomnia does seem a little small to be using it in. Seems like overkill to me.
Yup! It's a replica type-d regalia, so it is definitely easier to drive it around.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
It's right here, it seems you have to do the first Type-D quest from Cindy before Talcott and the cars spawn in Insomnia, this was a video provided to us on the Royal Pack thread.:

https://webmshare.com/dvbaY
Be patient with me please, what mission from Cindy you say? The ones she ask you to find the objects in the main game, or just unlocking the regalia d in the campaign? Would you mind doing a little guide with steps for stupids like me?

Million of thanks!

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Be patient with me please, what mission from Cindy you say? The ones she ask you to find the objects in the main game, or just unlocking the regalia d in the campaign? Would you mind doing a little guide with steps for stupids like me?

Million of thanks!
I'm not exactly a person who makes guides, also, according to @MitchellProductions , you need to do the first Regalia Type-D quest before Talcott spawns in Chapter 14, so after the first Type-D quest, talk to him in Insomnia in the base camp, as the exact location for him giving the key to you is a little bit of the mystery, but we know it's there thanks to the video, and requirements.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
I'm not exactly a person who makes guides, also, according to @MitchellProductions , you need to do the first Regalia Type-D quest before Talcott spawns in Chapter 14, so after the first Type-D quest, talk to him in Insomnia in the base camp, as the exact location for him giving the key to you is a little bit of the mystery, but we know it's there thanks to the video, and requirements.
The only problem is I dont know what mission for the type d are you talking about, is a new cidny mission in hammerhead that comes with the royal edition?

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
The only problem is I dont know what mission for the type d are you talking about, is a new cidny mission in hammerhead that comes with the royal edition?
Yeah, the first Type-D mission is the key to unlocking it, but I haven't seen any of the Type-D quests yet, though, so I don't know what it's called.

Edit:

@Lord_Ham_Mork We know the Regalia can be found in it's Type-D form in Insomnia in this video, we just have to do the first Type-D quest to get it in Insomnia.:

https://webmshare.com/dvbaY

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Exactly. Now you have to do a mission to unlock the Type-D in Lucis. Once done, you should be able to unlock it in Insomnia (supposedly, i haven't found it either xD)
Love you guys and thanks for your patience. I was confused because I already had the type d since the update last year and now we have to get it again. All correct then.
Cheers!