Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
ok got two new sigils (the mystic and the fierce), you need chocobos to reach their tombs.

managed to create one good enough once i learned the training system works similar to crafting, you need to fill the requirement below the stats to level further.

actually its not hard or time consuming i like it, no loading time to get to the arena either.

edit:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/store/p/party-pack-comrades-exclusive/bpn1jjmfbmfr?rtc=1

lmao

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I did the mission of the Regalia, then i did the new content of chapter 14, Which makes erase the progress of the missions, including the Regalia one.
So i go there again and results you have to do ALL THE FUCKING QUESTS FOR CINDY BEFORE BEING ABLE TO OBTAIN THE TYPE-D AND ALL THE FUCKING MAP IS RESET SO I CANNOT USE FAST TRAVEL!

So, yeah...i'm a little pissed off.

Good news. The frame pacing problems are gone in PS4Pro (not in Comrades).

Last edited:

Loganight

Forest Owl
Feb 24, 2018
ok got two new sigils (the mystic and the fierce), you need chocobos to reach their tombs.

managed to create one good enough once i learned the training system works similar to crafting, you need to fill the requirement below the stats to level further.

actually its not hard or time consuming i like it, no loading time to get to the arena either.

edit:

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/store/p/party-pack-comrades-exclusive/bpn1jjmfbmfr?rtc=1

lmao
I love the Mystic's sigil, used it throughout the entire update up until Ifrit where I'm not good enough to get my block up in time so I need the Warrior's Sigil lol

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I did the mission of the Regalia, then i did the new content of chapter 14, Which makes erase the progress of the missions, including the Regalia one.
So i go there again and results you have to do ALL FUCKING QUESTS FOR CINDY BEFORE BEING ABLE TO OBTAIN THE TYPE-D AND ALL THE FUCKING MAP IS RESET SO I CANNOT USE FAST TRAVEL!

damn that sucks

chapter select is more like a curse.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
So i go there again and results you have to do ALL THE FUCKING QUESTS FOR CINDY BEFORE BEING ABLE TO OBTAIN THE TYPE-D AND ALL THE FUCKING MAP IS RESET SO I CANNOT USE FAST TRAVEL!

Good news. The frame pacing problems are gone in PS4Pro (not in Comrades).
I would recommend doing the Regalia quest after using Chapter Select to Chapter 14, that's what I'm going to do, but sorry to hear that.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Wait the Datalog doesn't fill what you've already discovered? Some of that is just the Cosmogony and other things found in the game already. Why is it unavailable?

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Wait the Datalog doesn't fill what you've already discovered? Some of that is just the Cosmogony and other things found in the game already. Why is it unavailable?
The Datalog is in my archives. Also, I tried seeing if Cindy can turn my car into the Type-D model before beating Chapter 14, but it seems the Type-D is only obtainable in post-game now, I think that may be why the first Type-D quest didn't show up yet.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/03/0...hd-games-much-faster-thanks-final-fantasy-xv/

New SQEX interview. Apparently XV's post-launch development deadlines helped them create techniques to develop HD games at a faster speed than before. That's good, I think. I'd rather we didn't have to sit through five-to-six-and-going-into-ten year development cycles every time they create a large in-house HD title. Their staff have also apparently toughened up and sped up.

Oh, and a little more elucidation on the new DLC episodes following Ardyn's: Apparently it won't be about continuing or plugging up the narrative like previous episodes were. Quote: "This new content won’t be anything to keep things going, but rather, it will be offered as something with value, and something meaningful to the player’s experience."

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
The Datalog is in my archives. Also, I tried seeing if Cindy can turn my car into the Type-D model before beating Chapter 14, but it seems the Type-D is only obtainable in post-game now, I think that may be why the first Type-D quest didn't show up yet.
But is it partially filled? I can't see any of the stuff in there. Some of it are thing's we've already seen around the world

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/03/0...hd-games-much-faster-thanks-final-fantasy-xv/

New SQEX interview. Apparently XV's post-launch development deadlines helped them create techniques to develop HD games at a faster speed than before. That's good, I think. I'd rather we didn't have to sit through five-to-six-and-going-into-ten year development cycles every time they create a large in-house HD title. Their staff have also apparently toughened up and sped up.

Oh, and a little more elucidation on the new DLC episodes following Ardyn's: Apparently it won't be about continuing or plugging up the narrative like previous episodes were. Quote: "This new content won’t be anything to keep things going, but rather, it will be offered as something with value, and something meaningful to the player’s experience."
The more they keep saying this, more I think that each one will be much further integrated into the story rather than being a separate story plug.

Edit: the most important thing about that interview is that they finally confirmed that they plan on revealing all of the DLC plans together. Which is great, I hope we find out soon

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
They said there will be new cosmogony pieces
Did someone find them ?
Its not new cosmogony pieces, its the old.

However, there are 31 new location lore texts you can read (I think), 7 Omega related ones, 23 monuments depicting travel of a certain king and I think other lore related texts that are new.

The rest are old but you have to fill from the beginning again.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Question. We are all replaying Chapter 14 right?

You get unique items to that chapter, is everyone willing to reset hunt and side-quest progress for those items since you have to use chapter select? Is there no way to get all of that in your post-game save file?

Basically I'm asking: Can I just play most of the story progress from Chapter 15 post-game? Will it still let me go to the base and do all the sidequests? Thanks!

Edit: oh now I get it, you HAVE to play from chapter 14 to experience it all. RIP sidequests and hunts

Last edited: