Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
I knew about Nomura saying wanting contrast Stella and Nomura originally but, where exactly she originally wearing black comes from?
DSC_4754.jpg
DSC_4749.jpg
DSC_4701.jpg
This is the dress that was later changed to white (when Stella and Noctis talk). She also had second outfit, that short black dress with white short sweater (or whatever this thing was...)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Last edited:

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
I just remembered there's gonna be a China only FFXV game coming out in 2019. My guess is it's gonna be like a FFXV version of something like FF Type-0 Online for mobile.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
huh I've never seen it. Is that Altissia? Also it says "fugitives" ( or refuuges idk same).
yeah i've seen that trailer before, its basically an expanded version of a particular trailer (from 2008 i think)

thats altissia and "i fuggitivi" means literally the "fugitives", probably alluding to the fact they are being targeted by the empire (like in the game proper).

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
yeah i've seen that trailer before, its basically an expanded version of a particular trailer (from 2008 i think)

thats altissia and "i fuggitivi" means literally the "fugitives", probably alluding to the fact they are being targeted by the empire (like in the game proper).
yeah, it's altissia. it's the church where ravus talks with ardyn. wish to see the whole thing > _ < in a better quality too...

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
yeah, it's altissia. it's the church where ravus talks with ardyn. wish to see the whole thing > _ < in a better quality too...
this is the full trailer, this one wasnt released officially and there's only one recording of it apparently, its just a slightly expanded version of an old trailer with a few keywords in italian.

"i guardiani" - the guardians of the crystal
"un regno in rovina" - a kingdom in ruins (probably due to war)
"l'invocatore" - the summoner (of weapons i think)
"i'l nuovo mondo" - the new world

Last edited: