Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
but other dlc cancelled
I know, that's possibly one of the factors in why in addition them wanting to move the staff to the new AAA game.

Do you think there will be final fantasy xv in playstation 5 ?
They could port any FF that has an 8th gen release to 9th gen platforms as long as they deem it worth it. I don't see why not.

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016
I know, that's possibly one of the factors in why in addition them wanting to move the staff to the new AAA game.

They could port any FF that has an 8th gen release to 9th gen platforms as long as they deem it worth it. I don't see why not.
But the complete edition will not bother to do it

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016
Final Fantasy xv will end in March 2019
When you release episode ardyn will you play the game from start to finish with everything?
How do you expect your final feeling?

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
Final Fantasy xv will end in March 2019
When you release episode ardyn will you play the game from start to finish with everything?
How do you expect your final feeling?
I've finished the game so many times right now that if they don't implement a big update for the game i will pass. I will go directly to Episode Ardyn.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
@mozzafaralj

Dude, don't waste your time sending me a private message about when I think a new version is coming out. I already said I doubt one'll come out, if it does, not any time soon.

And @Bazztek Sylva replied, he said before if one cleared Episode Ardyn they'd get to play the opening five minutes of Episode Aranea before being prompted to pay for it, and apparently the anime has the same prompt.

He also said he's not sure if it'll still have to be paid for or not with the change, or if they'll combine the anime and DLC together. So it could be the level editor, it could be Episode Ardyn stuff, the reddit mods also said something about the modding tools being edited too but no depots being changed, I'm not really sure.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
@mozzafaralj

Dude, don't waste your time sending me a private message about when I think a new version is coming out. I already said I doubt one'll come out, if it does, not any time soon.

And @Bazztek Sylva replied, he said before if one cleared Episode Ardyn they'd get to play the opening five minutes of Episode Aranea before being prompted to pay for it, and apparently the anime has the same prompt.

He also said he's not sure if it'll still have to be paid for or not with the change, or if they'll combine the anime and DLC together. So it could be the level editor, it could be Episode Ardyn stuff, the reddit mods also said something about the modding tools being edited too but no depots being changed, I'm not really sure.
Interesting, five minutues of Aranea's Episode? Man, that made me a little sad.

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
don't fuck with me with this ps5 stuff, i got my ps4 just last year and only because i was sure ff viii remake was coming out this winter... -_-
or is they want to release viii for ps5 as starting game at least be like persona 5 and breath of the wild - release it for the older generation too, since you promised :/
on the other hand, versus was said to be on ps3 xD i'd like to play old versus, even demo on ps3 that must have been an interesting experience.
okay, on the other hand today i saw some news on facebook (can't recall source) that square registered game name "Last Idea". Someone pointed out that it means basically same as "final fantasy". Anyone has more info about it?

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I usually jump into conclusions really fast, so i'm making a lot of readings from this message sent by Ray Chase:

He has been asked about if he has stopped being Noctis, Episodes cancelation and surprises. Replying he didn't record any of the cancelled dlc.
The fact that he didn't answered any of the other 2 questions makes me think we may receive a last story update outside of the collab.

There's a lot of interpretations.What do you think?

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
I usually jump into conclusions really fast, so i'm making a lot of readings from this message sent by Ray Chase:

He has been asked about if he has stopped being Noctis, Episodes cancelation and surprises. Replying he didn't record any of the cancelled dlc.
The fact that he didn't answered any of the other 2 questions makes me think we may receive a last story update outside of the collab.

There's a lot of interpretations.What do you think?
It does seem like an intentional avoiding-of-the-question to me. IIRC, from what he's said before, he doesn't always know about future things until he's called to record them, so he could have just said that if there wasn't anything outstanding. With that said, he could have voiced something for Episode Ardyn or Comrades that he can't tell us about.