Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
i started playing ff xv again and i have a question: how can i turn the title theme back to night&somnus instead of what it is after you beat the game (day and lna in logo). im pretty sure that there was an update for that but i cant find any info...i play on ps4 btw.

motoleo

Chocobo Knight
Jan 7, 2019
Episode Ardyn looks like the alternate ending of Episode Ignis Part 2. I mean it's the same music and everything. Instead, the meat is in the Episode Ardyn prologue which is what actually should've been playable. That's if an episode was actually required which it wasn't, back in the main game, we just wanted Ardyn to be a little bit more specific. This is looking quite odd because there wasn't even any talk about an anime before this, I think they just made it because they didn't have enough time to put it in the game. Which is the same thing that happened with that movie.

Last edited:

NikoZ

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Episode Ardyn looks like the alternate ending of Episode Ignis Part 2. I mean it's the same music and everything. Instead, the meat is in the Episode Ardyn prologue which is what actually should've been playable. That's if an episode was actually required which it wasn't, back in the main game, we just wanted Ardyn to be a little bit more specific. This is looking quite odd because there wasn't even any talk about an anime before this, I think they just made it because they didn't have enough time to put it in the game. Which is the same thing that happened with that movie.
Amazing, so you have already played the DLC!

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
Wow so Ardyn really heals the people in Eos against those parasites, but his brother Somnus is, I don't know against it and wanted to kill him, because Ardyn was already a monster/demon. Really glad that they show us how Ardyns anger grows from time to time.
But what about that woman/Luna/Stella that we saw? Was she killed by one of the brothers? I get the feeling she and Ardyn were a pair and Somnus was jealous about that.
These things have great story potencial and I'm looking forward to that Anime.

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
エイラ・ミルス・フルーレ is Ayla/Eira/Ayra or whatever other romanization spelling her name could have, her middle name "ミルス" "Mirusu" is the same deal, could be Mils, or Mirus, or Miris or whatever else it could romanize as, her last name "フルーレ" is Fleuret spelled and in Japanese.

I tried looking up some latin definitions for some possibilies and Miris means to be deceased/having died, while Mirus means smile from the word root to be amazed, dunno it could be none of these since apparently her first name could also be Ada or Ava too based on some other people in attendance saying what they heard.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
I...don't understand what is happening in this trailer. Are there english subs anywhere? :(
Text doesn't say anything just talking about ardyn's story being told.

Name mentioned in the topic is the same one sylva said a few months back but he said he wasn't sure if it was gonna be the same or not. One of the reddit mods said her name is probably gonna be written as ayla

I can get the text sylva showed me, it says she's the first oracle

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Text doesn't say anything just talking about ardyn's story being told.

Name mentioned in the topic is the same one sylva said a few months back but he said he wasn't sure if it was gonna be the same or not. One of the reddit mods said her name is probably gonna be written as ayla

I can get the text sylva showed me, it says she's the first oracle
I'd like to see it.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
Part of it, because sylva said he doesn't know if the last bit is to be changed or not about something that happens to her, so he cut a section of a line. He said they might show it in the dlc, or it could just be references now.

Sylva said:
エイラ・ミルス・フルーレは、神と人とを繋ぐ存在として選ばれた初代神凪である。

アーデンの婚約者であり、
and this

Sylva said:
エイラ・ミルス・フルーレ
初代神凪にして、アーデンの恋人。
約2000年前、剣神バハムートより選ばれ星の力と逆鉾を授けられた。
その力と知恵を惜しみなく人々に分け与え、彼女は神と人とを繋ぐ存在、『神凪』と呼ばれるようになる。

テネブラエを治めるフルーレ家の祖先であり、ルナフレーナ、レイヴスとも繋がりがあるとされる。
says she's the first oracle and was together with ardyn. also that she's luna and ravus's ancestor too.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Part of it, because sylva said he doesn't know if the last bit is to be changed or not about something that happens to her, so he cut a section of a line. He said they might show it in the dlc, or it could just be references now.

and this

says she's the first oracle and was together with ardyn. also that she's luna and ravus's ancestor too.
Interesting, could you possibly translate those texts you posted? Just wondering, thank you for posting this.

Edit:

I did just try to use Google Translate on the second text, and I think it came out well.:

Eira Mirs · Fleure
The first generation Kanagi, Arden 's lover.
Approximately 2000 years ago, it was awarded by the sword god Bahamut and was given the power of the star and the backwood.
She gives generously the power and wisdom to people, and she will be called the "Kanagi" that connects God and man.

It is the ancestor of the Furee family who rules Tenebrae, and it is said that there is also connection with Luna Furena and Raves.