Final Fantasy XV -Spoiler Discussion Thread-

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Really? I can only see Black and Blue. XD
This guy gets it.
Yea, it actually make no sense why it isn't Cidney in English, would they really make the Aeris/Aerith translation error in this year and age.
I believe it's more Tida/Tidus thing than a translation error. Someone figured that western audience would prefer Cindy over Cidney for whatever reason.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
the snake is probably true since there's one in the logo.

one could even say it alludes to Lindzei, since its told to be a viper/snake on XIII tales.

Luna

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2015
I know after it was said when asked about Stella he "Laughed" but claimed she was still in the game (if you all can recall that article posted here) I suspected that Stella was not removed but change into Luna. This is seeming to be more likely.
Are you talking about Haz? He said, "No comment." Either way, it does seem as though Stella has been renamed to Luna.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
No, it doesn't seem like this in any way. Why do so many people believe this?
First and foremost changing a name doesn't make any sense. We finally know that her real name is Lunafreya Nox Fleuret which means that "Luna" definitely isn't an alias for Stella ( what many people thought since TGS). They look different ( Stella seems older) and both have different andornments. Both have similar meanings to their names: Stella ~ Star, Luna ~ Moon which fits perfectly for siblings. But the most important part -> We haven't seen her taking over any scene of Stella from the versus XIII trailers and as long as this don't happen ( and it won't happen) they're most definitely sisters and Stella is the older one.

Fun fact: Back in 2013 Nomura said that finding a voice for Stella was really hard. They needed several years to find a fitting voice actor for her and the result can be heard in the E3 2013 trailer.

Luna

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Mar 22, 2015
First and foremost changing a name doesn't make any sense. We finally know that her real name is Lunafreya Nox Fleuret which means that "Luna" definitely isn't an alias for Stella ( what many people thought since TGS). They look different ( Stella seems older) and both have different andornments. Both have similar meanings to their names: Stella ~ Star, Luna ~ Moon which fits perfectly for siblings. But the most important part -> We haven't seen her taking over any scene of Stella from the versus XIII trailers and as long as this don't happen ( and it won't happen) they're most definitely sisters and Stella is the older one.

Fun fact: Back in 2013 Nomura said that finding a voice for Stella was really hard. They needed several years to find a fitting voice actor for her and the result can be heard in the E3 2013 trailer.
Good observations.

I don't think Stella's been replaced or that her name has changed. What I meant was that Haz's reaction, and the surprising movie shown at the end of the demo, really do make it seem as though SE wants the Stella/Luna puzzle to remain ambiguous.

In any case, only time will tell what the actual situation is. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
Can someone post a picture of the Moogle doll?
Also are the rumors of the Tonberry in the cave at night true?

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

There are a lot of people that have opinions on XV's storyline that I don't see how they think either... With Stella and Luna it's something that's purposefully shrouded in mystery. If it was a simple as a rename, they wouldn't have dragged it on this long. What sort of reveal is LUNA IS STELLA! Pretty underwhelming if you ask me... and not worth the delay in information. So, I think there's still more to it like you say.

Can someone post a picture of the Moogle doll?
Also are the rumors of the Tonberry in the cave at night true?

Look in Cindey's truck hanging by the mirror.
As for the Tonberry... probably not, but I wouldn't know where to look. The Behemoth thing is a lie as well... I killed 15 Behemoths and NOTHING happened... I asked the guy from GameSpot that said this TWICE on Twitter and he hasn't responded to me.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
There are a lot of people that have opinions on XV's storyline that I don't see how they think either...
Yeah I read some really weird assumptions earlier about how the story might start. I constantly facepalmed myself while reading this. x)

With Stella and Luna it's something that's purposefully shrouded in mystery. If it was a simple as a rename, they wouldn't have dragged it on this long. What sort of reveal is LUNA IS STELLA! Pretty underwhelming if you ask me... and not worth the delay in information. So, I think there's still more to it like you say.
yep as I said I'm really, really sure they're both siblings but I'm still expecting some kind of twist here. There's some really important piece of information to this whole story we don't know of yet.

Look in Cindey's truck hanging by the mirror.
Tbh I was kinda dissapointed when I saw this yesterday. I thought the doll would be a collectible/ an item and also a little bit bigger. ^^

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
Has somebody tried to activate Ramuh at the same time as a airship is in the area?
Would be tricky to pull of the timing but it would be interesting to see if it gets destroyed.