How do you want the multiplayer to be implemented?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
As we know FFXV will get a multiplayer DLC dubbed Comrades sometime in the future after Episode Gladiolus, Ignis and Prompto are out.

Currently we don´t know how this will work, so I ask the question:
  • How do you want it to be implemented?
I would like something like the Resident Evil multiplayer:
  1. Host game for someone to join your game.
  2. Choose which chapter of the game you want to play
  3. Players choose which character they want to control.
  4. The multiplayer ends when they either clear the chapter or someone disconects.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
i always assumed they would create an arena for the multiplayer, but it may actually be used in the main game; i would certainly prefer the latter; they really need to add a hard mode tho if thats the case.

edit: i think one important question is: we'll be able to control them individually even in single player? like change the main char mid-battle, for example? would be amazing.

Last edited:

TwoDotsO

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 30, 2016
I'm hoping deeply for a horde mode. Starting from dogs and scorpions and what not and going through waves with every 10th wave a (mini) boss. That would be amazing.

Especially if they make that mode a stand-alone thing in which you have a roster of characters to choose from, including Luna, Cor, Iris, Araraeeaeaeana... maybe even Cindy, Ravus, Nyx and Regis haha, with each of them having certain unique moves and skills and abilities and weapons that you unlock that's specific for this mode.

The more I think about it the more I realize how much wishful thinking it is haha, but it would be awesome.

Oh, and most importantly: the area in which you fight needs to be either a giant arena with and open or high roof, or needs to be outdoors. Because the camera in this game is infuriating at times and the mode will fail or succeed depending on how they implement the area.

Another thing I'd like is of up to 3 others being able to co-op or online join you and going through the whole story with your bros actually being controller by others. Obviously certain things would work differently then, but it would be awesome.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
I'm not particularly concerned with the mechanics (mostly because I have little interest in paying for PS+), but on a narrative level, I'd love it if the multiplayer mode was set (at least partially) in the World of Ruin so they'd have an excuse to show us aged designs for the secondary cast. Heck, have Cindy be the one who gives the missions so we'd get an aged design for her, too.

Bunansa

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jan 3, 2017
they might use the coliseum in altissia as a battle arena, that would be cool
I remember Tabata talking about the coliseum during E3. He said it will only have monster betting for the initial release, but they plan to add more to it as DLC.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I'm not particularly concerned with the mechanics (mostly because I have little interest in paying for PS+), but on a narrative level, I'd love it if the multiplayer mode was set (at least partially) in the World of Ruin so they'd have an excuse to show us aged designs for the secondary cast. Heck, have Cindy be the one who gives the missions so we'd get an aged design for her, too.
Yes! World of Ruin stuff would be most welcome.

Group monster hunts and rescue quests would be great for multi player.