Last Movie You've Seen

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Digimon Adventure Tri Ova 1 :woot:(It has the lenght of a movie). Outside of that, Digimon: our war game, i plan to watch the other Digimon Movies as i finish watching the other Digimon animes.

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
12 Monkeys was on TV last week. I had it marked on my calendar and everything. Most movies that make it to Japanese TV are either really bad (Stonados? It made Sharknado look like a masterpiece) or just the same old same old action/war movie crap. It was really refreshing to watch something I actually wanted to watch and I realized how much I took having access to decent entertainment for granted. They need to air more Big Lebowski and less Charlie's Angels 3.

I miss watching movies... and streaming services ;-; I have a bunch of DVDs for when I'm feeling desperate but watching movies on a laptop makes my eyes ache.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Finally got to see The Force Awakens and WOW, WHAT A RIDE IT WAS !

Knows how to balance the seriousness and comedy, new characters are interesting & are definetely the highlight of it, Kylo Ren is not D.V 2.0, Han Solo incorporation in the movie feels organic and was not shoehorned as i was fearing.

Best movie i have seen in 2015 !
9/10

The score might change once i do a rewatch when the BR releases on April, until them from a critical point of view this is easily the second best in the franchise after The Empire Strikes Back. Althought, from a enterteiment value point, this is best so far.

May 26, 2014
Finally got to see The Force Awakens and WOW, WHAT A RIDE IT WAS !

Knows how to balance the seriousness and comedy, new characters are interesting & are definetely the highlight of it, Kylo Ren is not D.V 2.0, Han Solo incorporation in the movie feels organic and was not shoehorned as i was fearing.

Best movie i have seen in 2015 !
9/10

The score might change once i do a rewatch when the BR releases on April, until them from a critical point of view this is easily the second best in the franchise after The Empire Strikes Back. Althought, from a enterteiment value point, this is best so far.
The new characters are great! Finn is one of the best characters in any Star Wars film and Kylo is the perfect Vader wannabe. Really hope
Rey doesn't turn out to be Luke's daughter though. That would be way too obvious. I hope there's a bigger twist waiting there.

One of the best parts of the movie was the collective gasp in the audience when Han and Chewie first appeared onscreen!

twa556

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 30, 2015
When Marnie was there:
A solid movie, but it took to long for the pieces to fall together. You spent more time in the movie confused, then you did understanding what was going on.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
After seeing The Force Awakens last week, i decided to rewatch the original trillogy and........the acting and dialogue hasn´t aged quite well, the contrast between the OT and TFA is night & day.

May 26, 2014
Watched 3 Dev Adam, the 1973 unofficial Turkish Spider-Man movie. Really, really horrible with moments of utter hilarity (which is exactly what I expected and exactly why I wanted to watch it). In this movie Spider-Man is a counterfeiter/crime lord terrorizing Istanbul and pumping millions of counterfeit dollars into the U.S., so the Turkish cops hire Captain America, El Santo, and Captain America's girlfriend Julia to stop him. Spider-Man doesn't actually have any powers here. He just shoots or strangles people (or gets starving mice to eat their faces). Also, there're like 4-5 different Spider-Men for seemingly no reason. Or it's the same one who just keeps coming back to life (in a new body?), I really couldn't tell.

May 26, 2014
The first three X-Men movies. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the first two, as I've heard some not-too-good things about the X-Men films in general. Third one was some bs though. Cyclops was just a ton of wasted potential (cool power on a shitty character/not-fleshed-out-well-enough character).

Zepla

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Aug 27, 2016
Sully - went in expecting nothing, and was very pleasantly surprised. The film was suspenseful, even though I knew the outcome. Definitely recommended

May 26, 2014
I watched the original Magnificent 7. It was... alright I guess. I've never seen the original Seven Samurai, but I have seen Samurai 7 (anime), so I kinda knew what to expect already. Kinda wanted to smack Chico in the face though.