Mognet Updates Mar '16

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Some minor updates for the start of March. Here we go:
  • For the first time ever Mognet now has two countdown timers. One, of course, is to FF15's release. The other is currently pointing to E3, and will change to point to other FF and RPG related events as they're announced. The E3 countdown timer currently points to the Sunday before E3 proper, when both EA and Bethesda will be having conferences - and so really, there, we're counting down to that because we're sure to get RPG goodness at both those conferences.
  • I've updated the Steam Auth API so if you're registering/hooking your Steam account to Mognet it's up to date with the very latest Steam API.
  • Performance improvements across the board.

There's also a smattering of new trophies to bring our Steam Ownership Trophies up-to-date with FF releases there. Each is, as always with these trophies, worth ten points:
  • Countdown to Destruction - You own a copy of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on Steam, and have linked your Steam account to Mognet.
  • Class Zero Freshman - You own a copy of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on Steam, and have linked your Steam account to Mognet.
  • Job Master - You own a copy of Final Fantasy V on Steam, and have linked your Steam account to Mognet.
  • Last of the Espers - You own a copy of Final Fantasy VI on Steam, and have linked your Steam account to Mognet.

There'll be some changes to the User Title Ladder system coming soon that'll mean earning trophy points will have an impact on how you're seen on the forum.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Also new: Three new sprite emoticons/smilies to better represent the FF series as a whole: Warrior of Light, Luneth & Yshtola. FF1, 3 & 14 weren't as properly represented before.

:warrioroflight: :luneth: :yshtola:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Don´t know if this was fixed but:
  • Newly created threads still don´t show up in the lastes replies sidebar after being created, they only do once at least one reply was made to it.
There'll be some changes to the User Title Ladder system coming soon that'll mean earning trophy points will have an impact on how you're seen on the forum.
Hopefully that means more titles!

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
@APZonerunner I'm currently having problems to login via Google Chrone app (OS is android). Each time after I finish filling with my username/mail and password (and confirming the second password) I'm brought back to the main page but still not login in my account.
I had no problems login using Chrone in my PC nor other mobile browsers, though.