Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Since I rarely even bother to log into YouTube, I don't mind the change so much, except... I really, REALLY wish that pop-up box explaining what's new about the whole deal would just stop popping up already. It's so distracting and annoying.

Also Google much streamline and control EVERYTHING! They're working for the NSA I swear *puts on tin foil hat*

Chaos

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 27, 2013
Oregon
chaos1950.tumblr.com
YouTube has gone to shit. I am fuming.
It's annoying as hell, I never used my Google+ why is everything I do now being posted publicly on it?

It's like Google+ is trying to be the next Facebook and Twitter by forcing us to share every comment or video we post. And it's effing annoying. Someone slap Google hard in the face, please.
They need more than a slap in the face. They need to be tied up and hung above a pit of hungry walkers until they swear to undo all this shit and never, NEVER touch it again.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
Google+ was originally desgined to take on Facebook, that's it's point.

Mind you I did see that the now defunct Google Wave has made it into Google Apps in some form. The boss and I were working on the same document together the other day.

But yes, the only time I log into YouTube is when I have to confirm my age haha

But ont he plus side, if Google had not bought Motorola we wouldn't have the great Project ARA on the horizon...

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
There is nothing wrong with true blue American patriotism. We're two time world war champions after all. USA! USA!

Aww, I want a UFFsite Veteran title...I may not have been around in the high times of FF IX that inspired matters but dammit 2005 is still pretty old at this point.

Google is progressively making all their products worse. It's a proper bummer.
Including Android? =P

Granted, I've only recently lost my Android virginity with a new Nexus 5, but it's a great device for the price, and I'm sure it's better than earlier iterations. Not sure about Android phones and battery in general though. This one's somewhat inconsistent with the usage.

There is nothing wrong with true blue American patriotism. We're two time world war champions after all. USA! USA!
You guys came in late! Both times! You fail in punctuality!

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
@Sioux Ask and ye shall receive...! Welcome to our new place. :)
Well, thank you, good sir. I didn't want to make too much of a fuss but I think 8 years worth of time deserves a little recognition.
You guys came in late! Both times! You fail in punctuality!
But, we made up for it with all of our American Pie and bright Western optimism and right to bear arms! Look at our Arms! LOOK AT THEM!

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
What we do with our bears is our business. If I want to remove a bear's arms just to make a quasi-nationalist point I will do so with much gusto and hyperbole. And for your information it isn't like the bears were doing much with them in the first place.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
We really don't.

Now to head to Game Stop so I can get me my Wii-U titles I sort of forget I purchased a couple months back. Though, tonight we shall be playing Ducktales and Orochi Warriors 3 Hyper!

Wingly

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Dr. Assam Allem is probably one of the quickest transitions from love to hate in football. He saved Hull City, and now he says "They can die as soon as they want" about the fans that oppose his name changing and tradition fucking. He ran away from a dictator only to become one himself. How lovely, the irony.

That is all.

edit: except source. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ans-refuse-to-accept-tigers-name-8975193.html