Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
I would, but first, we need a Drakengard HD collection first (probably won't happen, given it's a niche series). Never touched the games before, despite a friend telling me how fantastically creepy and messed-up some of the more disturbing cutscenes are.

But if this game rings anything like Nier, give me that dragon. I'm getting on.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
@Sapientia - moving house so finally getting ADSL. Was hoping for ADSL2+, but due to some switches going bust in the local exchange there's only standard ADSL ports free. But at least it's unlimited and doesn't get shaped.

I feel like by the end of the week I'm going to be wrecked.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Quick quesetion...see, I played Drakengard 1 and sort of have this love/hate relationship with it. I think there's a ton of flaws with it, but the story is so insane and Caim is so...bloodthirsty and wild that I still love it despite the fight after fight after fight formula.
So. Should I play Drakengard 2? I heard it was an improvement over 1, and I have played NieR...maybe I should give Drakengard 2 a try...
Well, 3's a prequel to 1, so you don't have to in order to understand story stuff, but... 2 has some much needed gameplay enhancements, though the story takes a bit of a dive on the flip side (it still has its WTF moments, but dat main character). If you can find it for a decent price, I would recommend giving it a try.

I should mention, though, that I haven't played 2 yet myself (only got it recently, actually), but that seems to be the general consensus, and I can at least affirm to dat main character bit.

Aether

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Australia
All moved in finally! Now only left thing to do is to finish upacking all the boxes.

Got the important stuff plugged in first though haha

Wingly

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Who needs pretty goals when you can beat 9-man Sunderland 1-0?

edit: I probably should've payed a bit closer attention to the discussion, as refers to the football-talk a bit back. Ooops.

Please accept my apology, which comes in the form of Brian Blessed being awesome.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Ugh, have you seen the new "inbox" feature, now integrated into Google+?
Jesus Christ. Give me back YouTube 2006-2010. -_-
Yes. So you have to go to Google+ to actually see any new comments made on your videos. Default comment display is also Top Comments instead of New. Every single revision they make to YT is fucking unbelievably retarded. I've had to actually set my bookmark to the site as my subscription feed URL instead of the homepage itself since they decided not to show all my subscribed videos by default anymore, either. Just fucking leave it as it is ffs.

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Yes. So you have to go to Google+ to actually see any new comments made on your videos. Default comment display is also Top Comments instead of New. Every single revision they make to YT is fucking unbelievably retarded. I've had to actually set my bookmark to the site as my subscription feed URL instead of the homepage itself since they decided not to show all my subscribed videos by default anymore, either. Just fucking leave it as it is ffs.
A wise person once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."